Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Edmund Campion - The Loyalist

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Annnnnyways I added a third journal entry. Edmund has went out to spend some time in the forests going on a hunting trip for a few days. He won't be around Azerport much but I will still be RPing as him on this hunting trip. He would leave a note on the door to his house explaining where he is. This should be fun, never actually did a hunting trip-

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Edmund has returned to Azerport. So he will be around there and Thiil as well of course! Will add the journal entries tomorrow-ish.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Alanna - She has changed a lot since I last saw her.. her attitude at the coronation was rather rude and impolite. Then she started riding a dragon.. Can I still trust her? But my feelings are unchanged towards her. Though it seems she already has.. two suitors- so she is likely a lost cause.
Then she started riding a dragon..
Why did I laugh so hard...?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Loooots and loooots of updates
-Fears
-Weaknesses
-Goals
-Relations with others
-Relations
-Journal (Spoilers are being weird again. :/)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
May be bringing this guy back soonish. Will be updating his journal to explain his brief hiatus later today.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Added that journal entry. Spoilers are being reeeeeeally weird and I cannot figure out what exactly I am doing wrooooong. .-. Plshalp.
Sadly cannot play him yet because my computer hates me and wont let me log onto the server for more than 3 seconds. T_T

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
~Some major relations updates. A few people went down a lot.
~Removed some goals.
~Added a short journal entry.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Also the spoilers in the third post (Journal Posts) are ROYALLY SCREWED UP. I have no freaking clue how to fix them. ._.

Edit: Just ended up removing them-

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Boom updates. Added relations and removed some that held no significance. Added a journal entry as well.
Gonna be RPing more, my burn out period has ended it seems and I should be about ICly more now. If you want to RP feel free to poke me, I am definitely willing to set something up-!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Few more updates that I been forgetting.
Namely- Social Class, Goals, Strengths, Weaknesses and Relations
Probably still forgot something but oh well.