Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Edward1878-Aplication [Approved - Alaila]

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:Edward1878
2. Age:15
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:United Kingdom
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
(A) I have read it and I am deeply impressed, I have never seen such a server that is so dedicated to its players and their benefit, utterly selfless, I think its extraordinary and above all a fun set of rules to stick to.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

(A) I like indeed the aspect of role play on this server, one of the reasons that i first inquired with it, it adds to the entertainment that I would no doubt experience here! I have had some experience but not much, but i would love to get to grips with it and find it as enjoyable as it seems.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
(A) Hello all, may name is Edward or Ed, I really don't mind! I have been playing minecraft for around a year now and I have to say im obsessed, but in a good way. Because of this game i have met so many new people, and most of them I have become very good friends with. I am a 15 year old student studying for my GCSE's, but who says that means no minecraft, not me, in fact i do all my studying at school so i can spend time on the computer, i think that's commitment. I have a passion for the Royal Air Force and wish to be a pilot one day, what ever shape or form, because of this I am a Sergent in the Air Cadets, something which for those who do this, we could relate to and talk about. This does not mean i only talk about this, im keen on anything you wish, and am mainly looking for in this server to have fun with a new experience in minecraft and make friends, with admins to normal players. I am friendly, but also a bullied person because of a condition that does not affect me on minecraft but still make me upset, other servers do not offer the level of security from trolling than any other which for me is a massive bonus. Overall, im a nice friendly lad looking for fun, friends and a new experience. Edward

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
(A) This is not work but air cadets, i dont wish to show myself on the internet so I will give you an example of what we do at air cadets.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
(A) Anything you want to find out, and I am happy to share information about my condition with admins, anyway in which I can be coopretive

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
(A) Indeed I am and I am not the kind of person who uses this, it spoils the game and their is no sense of achievment on the end of line I would think.

11. How did you find out about our server?
(A) I searched into google "minecraft towny/roleplay friendly server" and I am sure it worked ;)

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
(A) Not yet but as soon as I have finished this application I will!

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Just advice by the way, not being picky but when i read the Kings Law earlier there was a typo, it went from 10 to 12, im sorry if i seem mean or picky just noticed it and thought that the editor may like to know about it.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Just advice by the way, not being picky but when i read the Kings Law earlier there was a typo, it went from 10 to 12, im sorry if i seem mean or picky just noticed it and thought that the editor may like to know about it.
Solved that.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!