Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Elf] Saelihn

Teeke

Lord of Altera
*Journal Entry*

Mother! I did it! Finally! Someone else is moving into the grove! Her name is Drya and she seems very nice! Thank you so much Mother for answering my prayers! I knew that if I just believed in you everything would work out!
And know what else?! Padragin finally came back from her sojourn! She got some tattoos and thinks I should too. I don't know if I really want them, actually I know I don't... But she seems really excited for it and thinks they'd look good on me, so I'll do it for her. Honestly Mother I think her heart beats more strongly for Serella than it does for me... But that's okay, I may have found someone else who beats for me~ I can't this to anyone else though Mother... So please keep my secret.
Guess who else came to the grove! Yes! Illthilior and Nyralli! She seems to have been through a lot... I feel bad for her and wish I could do something to help. I offered her a home here in Calan, I think being closer to the Great Mother and praying to you would do wonders... But she's drawn to Nwalme's grove. Which is also fine, at least it's not one of those so called "civilized" areas. A moor named Darket seeming attacked her ferociously ... I'll have to do something terrible to home at some point, really make him suffer for spilling the blood of my kin.
Mmhmm, illthilior was here too, he's been fighting a lot again. That seems to be all he does, he almost struck Nyralli here even! Had he done that he would know my fury, so I'm glad he maintained control of himself, I do so like his company.... For some reason....

So! Thank you Mother for giving me such bountiful conpany! Thank you for guiding Drya to me! Thank you for everything Mother!

I love you!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
:D gonna do some relations updates and garment updates too! Look forward to the changes!

Oh and if anyone wants to have their character run a booth or whatever at the feast pm me so we can work things out!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
*Journal Entry*

Great Mother. Hear my prayer. Pádraigín, my wife, is still bound for this world. She is young, there is much she still needs to achieve. Without her so many will wallow in agony. I know it is in your power, so please bring her back to the land of the living. You probably already know what she looks like, but if you don't... Her eyes are green, hair brown, she has green tattoos all over her body, and she's about a head taller than me. That is Padraigin my wife, my lover. Please Great Mother! Please bring her back to me!

Mother, please forgive me for praying to another. I pray out of love though, my lover died needlessly and I need her back. Please do not be upset that I have prayed to another, but Great Mother is the only one who has the power to bring her back to me. I love you Mother, and I love Pádraigín as well. If you can sway Great Mother Shalherana, if you can appeal to her on my behalf... Please... I need her back...

Mother, thank you for coming to the feast. I know you were there, watching, having fun! I could feel you near me! And then... The cake! Thank you mother! That was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten. It was all I could do to rstrain myself, and not engorge. I have since preserved it and will be hanging it in the temple.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I've been having a lot of fun since coming back. Maybe my roleplay bothers people sometime, and if I bother you I'm sorry. Really I'm just trying to have fun and make some friends. I do my very best to stay in character while playing, and providing immersive, and exciting backdrops to rp against.
Some of my rp and place setting has been an issue lately, and I'm considering retiring again - I really don't like conflict and don't want to make conflict. Seems like I have been creating some undue conflict though, and that's really bothering me.

So I might not be around as much in the near future as I re-evaluate things.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
I've been having a lot of fun since coming back. Maybe my roleplay bothers people sometime, and if I bother you I'm sorry. Really I'm just trying to have fun and make some friends. I do my very best to stay in character while playing, and providing immersive, and exciting backdrops to rp against.
Some of my rp and place setting has been an issue lately, and I'm considering retiring again - I really don't like conflict and don't want to make conflict. Seems like I have been creating some undue conflict though, and that's really bothering me.

So I might not be around as much in the near future as I re-evaluate things.
Nooooo, don't go away. Saelihn's like Vevila's little sister!