Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Elf] Saelihn

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Saelihn's current activities include running a high fever of over 100° Farenheit, limping with a bruised knee, and huddling alone in the jungle. And crying since no one can hear her.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
*Journal entry* ((Special note, this isn't in the journal - it's on a loose piece of paper that's lost and is probably destroyed))

Mother! I'm terrible and worthless! I can't do anything for Calan or even please anyone! I don't know what's so wrong with me. I'm so sorry Mother! I am so angry and hurt and I don't know what... What should I do Mother? I tried to punish Illthilior and Logan for fighting in my house, Illthilior wouldn't listen to me and he may still be sitting in my home. I punished Logan but then got stomped on by another Caparii. I wanted to speak with her about the uncouth behavior but then everyone started fighting! And no one would listen to me and I I just don't know what to do. I ran from Calan and I'm in the jungle right now... I don't k ow which way home is, or if anyone even cares to look for me.

Please... What should I do Mother?

Last edited:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
*Journal entry*

Mother. . . this might be my last entry. I don't know if I can keep going. I'm losing you, now I know you'll still be there. . . but it's not the "there" I was hoping for. And I don't want you to stay in our realm and die. . . I know you have to leave. That doesn't mean I'm happy about it, but I understand. And Calan's falling apart. I can't keep it together, no one wants to live there. No one likes me. No one loves me. Mother. I'm so unhappy, I'm so unloved. I've done nothing but give love, love, to everyone. . . and I just can't be loved in return.

Mother, I'm crying. I love you and I just wanted to hug you once. Maybe I can hug you in the afterlife.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
*Journal Entry* ((special note - it's written without pen and paper somewhere, and is not in any physical journal))

Mother. I'm in the afterlife now. Where are you? It's so dark. I don't know where I am. It's cold. I'm lonely. I'm scared.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
*Journal Entry* ((special note - it's written without pen and paper somewhere, and is not in any physical journal))

Mother. I'm in the afterlife now. Where are you? It's so dark. I don't know where I am. It's cold. I'm lonely. I'm scared.
D: Who killed her?

Teeke

Lord of Altera
D: Too many suicides by throat slitting lately.
Other suicides are messy/overly painful difficult.
Jumping off trees works, usually. If not you're messed up for probably ever.
Drowning sucks.
Burning sucks more than drowning.
Setting up a contraption to crush you, like a pulley with some heavy rocks is a lot of effort and might break.
Poison can work, but can by a slow agonizing death.
Throat slitting is pretty quick though. . . takes longer than you'd think though.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Other suicides are messy/overly painful difficult.
Jumping off trees works, usually. If not you're messed up for probably ever.
Drowning sucks.
Burning sucks more than drowning.
Setting up a contraption to crush you, like a pulley with some heavy rocks is a lot of effort and might break.
Poison can work, but can by a slow agonizing death.
Throat slitting is pretty quick though. . . takes longer than you'd think though.
And it's messy and overly painful too D: