Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ella leon's application for whitelist [Pending - Ced]

1. PeaceOutPeaceIn

2. 13

3. The USA

4.yes i have read the guides

5. My name is Katlin and i like chocolate lol. i have 1 cat and her name is river. i hate febreze it smells really bad :p.
my favorite word is awesome, seriously i say it alot. i can only play every other day because i am at my dads house.

About my character

Name: Ella

Race: a moor elf

Appearance: i will upload a picture but i wear a blue shirt and a skirt i have darkish gray skin and long brown hair.

The test:

When I wake up my sister is gone.[maybe hunting] I go outside to get some fresh air. I am starving but sadly I am too young to hunt. Suddenly I hear a strange mewing sound.[I wonder what it could be] I go around the house and see a starving kitten. "Oh no a starving kitten!" It looks up at me with wide eyes scarred it backs away. "dont be afraid i'll take care of you" The kitten looks like it understands me and starts to move towards me. quickly i grab the kitten and wrap it up in my shirt. i go in the house and fetch it some water and a leftover chicken bone with some meat still on it. it gladly laps up the water and gobbles up the chicken. As i watch the kitten i think to myself ashie would like to see this. i wait until the kitten is done and then i yell for asher. As i wait for asher to come home i play with the kitten for a bit.

when asher gets to the house i pick up the kitten and sit with my back to the door. "asher! come look what i found." i turn toward her and hold the kitten so she can get a better look."Oh Ella." she sighs and looks at me sternly. "Ella" she says "we can not possibly have a pet!" i look at her and tears come to my eyes. "b-b-but ashie look its so cute." i hold it up to her face. she sighs and says "whatever ella." she goes to her bed and closes her eyes. I continue to play with the kitten "i think i'll name you lauren." the kitten seems to approve of the name and i goto lay down with lauren. I yawn, stretch my arms, and fall into a deep sleep. i dream of a younger asher who wanted a kitten but coudnt have one. it saddens me but i cant do anything to help her. I watch as her parents hurt her and i wonder why they are doing that. when i wake up it is dinner time and asher is cooking some wild pig she caught. i go to rub my eyes and there are tears there. i think back to my dream and think to my self too ask asher later for now i goto help aher with dinner.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Hey Peace :) This is a nice application but before I can approve it, you need to answer all the questions listed on the Whitelisting form, found here.

Good luck!

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Just bumping this, use the edit button to make any changes!

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Bumped enough, I'll decline for inactivity :(

Feel free to reapply!