Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Elodin Istina's Application [Accepted - IceandFire]

Elodin Istina

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him
Edaryion's Whitelist Application:

Minecraft Username: Edaryion

Country & Timezone: Central European Time

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?:
Yes & No. I have read the rules & the code of conducts briefly, but I have not read all of the official lore nor any of the player guides yet.

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:
Metagaming is using knowledge I know for my character, which the character would not know.
Powergaming is abusing roleplay, for example: "Edaryion revived and killed everyone".

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!:
  1. I live by a code of honor & honesty.
  2. I am a martial artist, this includes historical weaponry & arts. (Pre-Renaissance).
  3. I make awesome European, vegan, pancakes.
  4. I am tech-savvy, I grew up making platformer PC games & gaming.
  5. I am a student of life, always learning, interested in various subjects.

Referral: Planet Minecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Alaris

Race: The Silver Elf

Appearance: White clothing, dark brown hair, blue eyes, white skin.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): (415 words).
Alaris rowed the birch-made boat across the open waters, thirsting for any nourishment, tired from the journey. Lost in though, he could not recall why he was there, how did he get there, nor where he was beforehand. An odd thing. But first things first, he had to find shore whilst he lived. Not long after, he had sighted land! Two enormous islands, North of Linistel & the western land of Altera. Alaris came ashore with his iron hatchet, quickly finding freshwater & mushrooms to make stew out of. After feasting, Alaris confidently stood on his legs, though tired. He decided the best thing to do was to explore & find civilization. The winds blew hard, his hair dancing irradicably, his skin cold & cracked from the days at sea. It was a pleasant difference, winds at the open waters are much harsher. It felt good to feel solid ground beneath his feet. He had walked the beach of this island, for hours upon hours, slipping through wet sand. The sun shined, but alas, not for long. The clouds gathered and rains fell, Alaris was freezing still, cold, with no armor for coverage, only his trustworthy white robes. With time, he had circled the entire island, returning to his boat. Oddly there was no dock, no settlement at these beaches. He sad down on a the prow of the boat, thinking. Surely there would be a settlement here, for access to the ocean, for trading, surely... It is an odd thing. But, the storm was getting worse, he could ignore the rain only for so long. Chances being slim of finding anything inland, he went there regardless. Perhaps there were some ruins, or perhaps he could find trees to construct a makeshift shelter from. He kept walking inland, across the hilly plains, until he came upon a lone tree. He took shelter there, laid his back upon the bark, and quickly sleep overtook him, light fading from his eyes. Sounds of the cracking winds awoke him, morning was here, the storm had passed, but the winds did not settle. He reluctantly got up, feeling cramps all over his body. Now that the light was here, & the storm was not, he could see further. Alaris took note of highlands in the distance. And something... Red before it. A fire? An emblem carved into the ground? He could not tell what it was, but something instinctively told him to avoid it. So he did, he went around, & onto the highlands, seeking sanctuary.

Attachments

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hey there Elodin! Thanks for applying to Hollowworld. I understand that hopefully some of your responses are ironic, but just to make sure - I will need you to clarify/add the following:

1. A proper definition for both Metagaming and Powergaming.

2.Reading through our rules and acknowledging such.

3. Clarifying if we do or do not allow x-ray mods.

We also are missing your written test and information on your character - if you can add that in, we should be good to go. Thank you :)

Elodin Istina

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him
Sure, sure.
Metagaming is using knowledge I know for my character, which the character would not know.
Powergaming is abusing roleplay, for example: "Edaryion revived and killed everyone".

I have read the rules now.

Yes, that was sarcasm!

X-ray = no no

I have read that I should not make a character until my whitelist application is approved.
Though I can not seem to find the source again, I think it was somewhere in this thread.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Yes, in the guide it states that you will use this for after you get accepted - however we still need the information as part of the whitelist application. It lists the specifics of what in that thread there!

Elodin Istina

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, I have updated the thread using the whitelist application generator.
I did not know that existed. :D

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.