Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Emtea's Re-Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Emtea

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Emtea_

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
[Here.]

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Yes.

4. Tell us about yourself!
Nothing particularly exciting. I thought about seeing what things are like here again, since things have settled down a bit in my life and I've had a creative itch that needs scratching.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Deacon

Character Age:
Late teens.

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Deacon is a scruffy, but otherwise unremarkable young man. Muddy brown and dim blue eyes frame somewhat gaunt features, and his skin is tinged by many a long hour toiled away under Ignis' gaze. He stands at a modest height, and isn't particularly stocky. With little coin for a wardrobe, Deacon most often wears a shabby grey tunic with faded stripes, sometimes adorned with a traveler's mantle of similar make. A cursory scan would deem him uninteresting, but in good health.

Written Test!
There was, Deacon decided, something almost pitiable about Storm’s Landing.

It wasn’t in the scale of the city, or even its present state. The port city was as lively as ever, merchants and laymen bustling through the streets as always. Busy folk were the same everywhere, but in the Landing especially, life never seemed to hold still.

Which was, of course, the trouble. Life trudged on, but to Deacon’s eyes the denizens of the Eastern Kingdoms’ largest city always carried the weight of anticipation about their shoulders. Most folk dressed simple, and darkly; they sought no second glances, and their eyes were sharp, even as they lived a day as mundane as any other. It wasn hardly surprising, in retrospect, when one considered the city’s consistent entanglement with the bizarre and dangerous—and that was before one wondered what crept through the bowels of the city.

Storm’s Landing was anything but mediocre.

That suited Deacon just fine.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tavern was as lively as he expected. An assortment of townsfolk and travelers, southrons to northerners and everything between, decorated the stools and seats in a familiar cacophony; voices pitched to overtake one another, lest they drown themselves in the jovial din. Flames crackled merrily in one corner, while the faithful barkeep tended to his guests with a practiced ease as though they weren’t a stray insult away from getting blood in his floorboards. Again.

Deacon smiled. It was a wild thing, and laughter danced in his eyes. He’d always been a festive sort.

He strode in and hailed the barkeep—Jack, he thought—with a wave of his hand, drawn out from his travel cloak. The cloth still felt damp when it brushed against his knuckles; the rain could be heavy in the midlands. Commiserating as much with Jack, he sought his warmth in a mug of ale, and reached for his faded deerskin purse. It was lighter than he remembered, but it was never clear whether a clever urchin or his own spending habits were to blame for that.

With an easy smile, Deacon paid and thanked the man graciously. Only after Jack turned to fetch a bottle did he allow himself a silent, inward sigh.

A look around the room unveiled little in the way of familiar faces, but that was fine. For better or worse, they lived in interesting times, which meant there was always something to talk about.

And if they knew anything about finding some work? All the better.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.