Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

End of Days - Exodus

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
looks great! what shaderpack did you use on this?
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders mod. Using SEUS v10.0 Ultra Depth of Field and SEUS v10.0 Ultra Motion Blur. I don't believe that the Shaders are official so if you want them I'll find the page I got 'em from or I can send them to you.

U

unnamed

Dear.... People of... Altera... or Mortals... or Fools!

Would... you... like to... face me... at Shrine of Cubeydoom...? Shall I host.... mini Event... Like... Black Moon Event... used to be...? While... Your Queen is.... not here...

Maybe..... Tomorrow.... evening... in UK time.... ? ;-)

U

unnamed

This was.... someone.... hosted... an Cake Party Event.... I did not... attend it.... nor Tavish...

Now.... There... will be.... two Mini Events.....

7pm UK time

10pm UK time

This is.... last chance... for Shrine.. of Cubeydoom....

Roleplay.... can be used.... rather than fighting.. in all time...

See.... you there.. and Time... to die, Crafters!!!!

C

Cubey

ATTENTION FOR CRAFTERS

Be there at Warcamp, ALTERA at 7pm, No rush!

Once you got group and make sure you bring any gears but not valuable, You may lose your gears. I think I need someone as Staff may help for set up gears like what Your Queen used to do.

Be there at Warcamp, EXODUS. You may follow by armoured Mob to the Shrine of Cubeydoom.