Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

End3rr's application for whitelist [ Accepted - Jase ]

End3rr

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Enderdragon12_Qc

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: Using information/knowledge in character that would be acquired out of character.
Powergaming: Forcing an action or result on another player's character.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello, I'm Ender and I've been roleplaying for a few years now. I study programming and recently found interest in 3D modeling.

Referral: Planetminecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Folre

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Folre wears simple colors, dark commoner's clothing which seem too large on his thin and tall build, with black hair to contrast with his pale skin and blue eyes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
In the Silver Reach tavern, the sound of a wooden cup hitting the table startled the man sleeping at it. He was ready to fight back, but recognizing his friend's face he offered a huff and sat back against his chair.

"If you keep doing that I'll make you eat that cup."

The friend gave out a small chuckle and sat down in the chair next to him. "Maybe you shouldn't sleep in taverns. So, anything interesting happened to you today?"

"No, not really-Ah, I saw that elf boy again. Quiet as ever, you know I bet he'd have more meat of his bones if he begged for gold, or at least food."

"Elves are always thin you idiot, I'd say he's rather healthy for one who lives on the streets."

"Mhm." The sleepy one shifted in his seat, grabbing the cup brought to him and taking a sip from it. "I wonder how a black haired elf ended up in a position like his. An abandoned bastard, maybe"

His companion chuckled and did the same. "Nah. The boy's lowborn. Lucky blood, or unlucky maybe. His parents moved to a farm north of here soon after he let his first cry out. They chased a new, simple life- they got what they wanted for some time. But as his father worked the earth for future plantations, he uncovered a -beautiful- dagger, fine steel and a red gem at the pommel. And-"

The man paused, scoffing at himself and took another sip as his friend looked at him with confusion. "You know the boy?"

"And blah blah blah. He took the dagger, " He continued with a wave of his hand. "wife didn't like it, said it was evil and whatnot. But he knew its worth, couldn't just throw it away or sell it, you know? So he kept it against her wishes. And sooner than later, the hat he wore was too small to hide the horns pushing against it. But it was only when his eyes turned black that the mother realized something had to be done and confronted the infernal. Sadly, the father's will was weaker than the fiend's, and so in that moment it was free to do as it chose. The boy's mother managed to protect his life, but not hers. And now he's here, living as well as he can."

Baffled, the other man scoffed and lifted his cup to point at him. "Yeah, right. And if that were true, how the fuck would you know it?"

His friend answered with a chuckle, and a wink with his now red eye before rising to walk away. Shortly after, he sat back down with two cups in his hands. "Awake, that's a first. I could swear I just saw a man who looked just like me." He scoffed, kicking his feet onto the table. "Must be the ale."

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.