Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

EnjoyableBanana's Edited Application [Declined - Snerus]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
EnjoyableBanana
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United Kingdom, England

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming-Using previous or outside knowledge to have an advantage.
Powergaming-Someone who gets realy good at a game and makes it less fun for others.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
I don't know as i couldn't ask and i don't think there was any on at the time.
8. Tell us about yourself!
My name is Bulent Allen but my family and friends call me Boo, i live in the United Kingdom in England in between Wigan and Manchester. I'm 14 years old and have 3 sister ages 23, 24, and 20, as well as a brother age 20. I live with my mum and nan, i also have a dog called Tia. I like playing rugby and i'm a brown belt sixth dan in judo. My favorite type of music is house music, i also play a drums and bass guitar. All together my life is going quite well and i wouldn't want to change it so far.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I am afraid not.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? I found the server on a server list.

Written Test!
After an awful trip on that stinking boat. I thought i could just get away and be free from that terrible place, but no that dang elf had to follow me and hide in my bag. I guess you would like to know about that dang elf, everyone always does, they think he's so cute and adorable when really he's a thief he stole 2 copper coins of me. It may not be a lot but... Arghh anyway that elf stole from me and it's back, just as i thought i got away.
Character Name:
Evyah

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
I have brown hair, brown fur, blue eyes,curled horns either side of my head above my ears, i have long legs, wide shoulders. I also have some tribal marks on my chest, a small tail and black hooves. I carry a bow and a quiver on my back also around my waste i have a satchel with home made cures and remedies.The satchel is made out of leather and has black stitching.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
This isn't my picture but give you an idea.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Do you want me to look over this one, or the second one you had posted up?

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
I've taken this app over from Cukie.

I'm sorry to say that your application at its current stage simply does not match up to the standard we set for HollowWorld applicants.
From reviewing your application, I can see that -
1. Your powergaming definition is in need of elaboration.
2. You did not read through the entire walkthrough on making a whitelist application, as you were unable to list one of HollowWorld's mentors.
3. Your understanding of grammar, spelling and syntax are simply lacking when it comes to our RP server.
4. Finally, there seems to have been minimal effort put into your written test.

This is evident in both this edited application and your original submission, as well as your old submission in our declined whitelist archives.

You're free to attempt to reapply, but I'd inform you that making an application that is on par with the three you have already submitted will result in another denial.

Personally, I would recommend you seek out other roleplay servers. Thank you, however, for your expressed interest.

And have a lovely day.