Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Erikor Walterius

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
You're never on when I'm on now .-.
Also Vatticuss is his father, thank ye very much for tagging me as well -_-
Sorry. ;_; You should add me on Skype, though. Niek.Morenta And if you ever see me on as Niah or as Aracena, at any point, feel free to poke me. I can log into the Erikor account no problem. Like I said, going to be playing him more anyway. I've only RP'd with him twice? Three times? So he'll have time to bond with Daddy Dearest! :D

Raith

Lord of Altera
Sorry. ;_; You should add me on Skype, though. Niek.Morenta And if you ever see me on as Niah or as Aracena, at any point, feel free to poke me. I can log into the Erikor account no problem. Like I said, going to be playing him more anyway. I've only RP'd with him twice? Three times? So he'll have time to bond with Daddy Dearest! :D
he doesn't have skype is the problem, he has steam though

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
c-can I..

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Mother and son bonding at its finest.

Erik: "What you do when you leave 'neways, Mama?"
Rhiya: "Well, I go out to make people miserable~"
Erik: "When I'm that high *Points to where she motioned earlier* then I help?
Rhiya: "Hmm, actually I will take you out to see the world~
Erik: "Reaaaallly? When I get to see it, Mama?"
Rhiya: "When you've lived through ten more summers, Erik."
Erik: "'Kay. Till then I can help Father with hot things? He show me the frog he works!" ((His Father works a forge, I should probably note... :p ))
Rhiya: "Well, I think you will have to ask him when he wakes up Erik. I'm sure he will appreciate your helps if he allows you to~"
Erik: "Does he make people misable too? Like you?"
Rhiya: "Hmm... He can when he wants to."
Erik: "Why?"
Rhiya: "He isn't like me Erik, just like how you aren't like me either~"
Erik: "But I wanna be like you, Mama."
Rhiya: "Why not like Papa?"
Erik: "But I wanna be like Papa too. Be like both!"
Rhiya: "*And she would giggle a bit and rub his head* Erik, it is better to be your own person you know."
Erik: "Own person?"
Rhiya: "Yes. When you grow up, you might not want to pursue the path of what your mother and father take."
Erik: "*He turns and watches the fire, deep three year old thoughts in his head* Why not?"
Rhiya: "You might want to take a path of your choosing, and no matter what you pick, I'll be with you when you pick it~"
Erik: "*Turns to look back at her, beams, and then snuggles up against her* Alright Mama. I'll be muh own person."
Rhiya: "*And she would smile, and would give him a tight, loving hug* I know you'll make me proud in the days to come, Erik, but for now I'm going to make sure you live to see it through."
Erik: "Silly Mama. 'Course I see it through. I got you and papa!"
@godfather1 @Monster_Dan

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Mother and son bonding at its finest.

Erik: "What you do when you leave 'neways, Mama?"
Rhiya: "Well, I go out to make people miserable~"
Erik: "When I'm that high *Points to where she motioned earlier* then I help?
Rhiya: "Hmm, actually I will take you out to see the world~
Erik: "Reaaaallly? When I get to see it, Mama?"
Rhiya: "When you've lived through ten more summers, Erik."
Erik: "'Kay. Till then I can help Father with hot things? He show me the frog he works!" ((His Father works a forge, I should probably note... :p ))
Rhiya: "Well, I think you will have to ask him when he wakes up Erik. I'm sure he will appreciate your helps if he allows you to~"
Erik: "Does he make people misable too? Like you?"
Rhiya: "Hmm... He can when he wants to."
Erik: "Why?"
Rhiya: "He isn't like me Erik, just like how you aren't like me either~"
Erik: "But I wanna be like you, Mama."
Rhiya: "Why not like Papa?"
Erik: "But I wanna be like Papa too. Be like both!"
Rhiya: "*And she would giggle a bit and rub his head* Erik, it is better to be your own person you know."
Erik: "Own person?"
Rhiya: "Yes. When you grow up, you might not want to pursue the path of what your mother and father take."
Erik: "*He turns and watches the fire, deep three year old thoughts in his head* Why not?"
Rhiya: "You might want to take a path of your choosing, and no matter what you pick, I'll be with you when you pick it~"
Erik: "*Turns to look back at her, beams, and then snuggles up against her* Alright Mama. I'll be muh own person."
Rhiya: "*And she would smile, and would give him a tight, loving hug* I know you'll make me proud in the days to come, Erik, but for now I'm going to make sure you live to see it through."
Erik: "Silly Mama. 'Course I see it through. I got you and papa!"
@godfather1 @Monster_Dan
That is the cutest thing I have ever saw... I didn't know Rhiya had a nice side to her.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The baby will be turning four in two days. *Wipes a tear away from her eye* They grow so fast. In other news, playing a kid character is kind of fun. Seeing the little RP's shape them and such is pretty fascinating.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
While still inactive, realized his profile needed updating. Relevant changes are in the lighter blue. Poor little Erik.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
So sorry I haven't be on, I've been extremely busy with the end of the semester approaching ;-;

Also the way you say he's an introvert.... He sounds more like an outright social recluse. Introverts don't necessarily dislike new people, it's more like they prefer to stick by themselves/with smaller numbers of people they know because they will get overstimulated and drained by social environments. If a person actually actively is suspicious and/or fearful of new people and avoids them because of that sort of hostile/defensive feeling, that's something he could very well be an introvert as well. I don't mean to criticize at all, just wanted to point that out because I wasn't quite sure what you meant in saying he's an introvert.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So sorry I haven't be on, I've been extremely busy with the end of the semester approaching ;-;
w
Also way you say ,,he's an introvert.... He sounds more like an outright social recluse. Introverts don't necessarily dislike new people, it's more like they prefer to stick by themselves/with smaller numbers of people they know because they will get overstimulated and drained by social environments. If a person actually actively is suspicious and/or fearful of new people and avoids them because of that sort of hostile/defensive feeling, that's something he could very well be an introvert as well. I don't mean to criticize at all, just wanted to point that out because I wasn't quite sure what you meant in saying he's an introvert.
Oh, you're fine. No worries! The social recluse bit that you're picking up on just comes from having moved so much. Roran, Sorrel, and Lilith are gone. He doesn't understand what's happening and is just mopey.

He'll be fine. Not a recluse, but probavly wont be seeking out large crowds ant time soon.