Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Erikor Walterius

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Don't know if he has any opinion of Tryg, since they only met once, briefly by accident, but Tryg does remember that, when I finish his profile there will be something short about Erik, so if you want to add anything brief about that in relationships-

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Don't know if he has any opinion of Tryg, since they only met once, briefly by accident, but Tryg does remember that, when I finish his profile there will be something short about Erik, so if you want to add anything brief about that in relationships-
I mean, it wasn't enough for Erik to take note on. There was a man he bumped into and then FATHER CAME. YAY FATHER.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
"Ya. Cause I'm a big boy and can take care a muhself!"

*Puts up tiny seven year old dukes*

"Come at me, Mister Bro!"
If you would of said this to Calcifer an IC year ago, he would of just shot you in the heart...
Now he would just feel pity.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updated his personality, since he's grown up some. That blurb was from when he was like... three or four. So- Updated personality! @godfather1 @Monster_Dan @BrianAT16

Added religious leanings/curiosities. @solus

Added an alignment. Because Erikor is a little cheater. ;) @Sushiship@Michcat
I like how in depth you are with his personality. I always have a hard time describing my own character's.
And I believe I can kinda see where Roran influenced his personality a little~

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I like how in depth you are with his personality. I always have a hard time describing my own character's.
And I believe I can kinda see where Roran influenced his personality a little~
Erik's developed a tendency to ask curious questions, which sometimes come off as offensively blunt.
That came from somewhere~