Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Erikor Walterius

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updates!

+ Some silly Moor Elf gave him a stabby bit. Added falchion to his weapon list.
+ Ashna and Lilith moved up into the loved category, with a changed blurb for Ashna. @solus
+ Added some new goals. @Deathseal123

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aged Erik up to 15. Adjusted measurements accordingly. General changes to profile in lighter blue.

Also, he finally cut his hair. @solus @TurtlePrada :p

Minus the goatee, but yeah. Or Sam Smith. However you want to see it.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Erik has a new goal. He has been given the task of filling a journal with knowledge of as many blades as he can, as well as their uses. Particularly the blades most widely used on Grafjell. A nice distraction and gives him reason to leave his house more frequently again.~

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh. Oops. I meant to age him up a while back. There we go. The babby is 16. ( They grow up so fast. ;-; )

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
heh- my uncle is younger than me

Raith

Lord of Altera
I mean that Lilith is currently older than Erik. And if Erik is older than Myrrik.. :p
my head hurts from reading this. it can't wrap around the reality that Myrrik is younger than Erik, and Lilith is older than Erik while Myrrik is her twin. while she might be a minute younger than Myrrik