Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

EvilOverLord98 bann appeal [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilOverLord98

I think I might like it here
I was banned for being a idiot and I sincerely apologize to all I angered/upset in the process
I can assure you that this will not happen again.
I will pay closer attention to what I say next time.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Do you really think that saying something you know to be wrong and then to insult me is a good idea

EvilOverLord98

when did I insult you??? I apologize even though I do not recollect the instance.
and I understand that what I said was wrong and do not believe either of the acts above are appropriate.
So once more I give you my sincerest apology.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
"also I broke no standing rules, your bann also counts as discrimination and is a communist act."

EvilOverLord98

I have already stated that the communist allegation was untrue as with the discrimination but I was unaware an opinion was a punishable offense

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Its more the fact that you declared that an admin was communist rather rashly and without any though, it leads me to the thinking that you are Immature as well as pretty Arrogant.

+1 Ban Stands.

EvilOverLord98

I will assure you I am neither I have been on the server for a fair while I apologize for the rash comment.
You can ask my friends with in the community my behaviour is far from immature. yet again I apologize if I may have insulted you roopot and anyone else within the community. I would really appreciate it if I was given a second chance to prove myself and show those who doubt me I can be mature and act appropriately.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
From my point of view, several people already requested you all to stop that conversation in OOC, and yet some still continued. At some point you said certain things, which were totally inappropriate and may be seen as a bad way of saying things.
Yes, you can have an opinion, but your opinion, and you could have known, would clash with the opinions of 99% of the people, and in such cases it is better to keep your opinion to yourself.

If this would be the only thing, I would have temp-banned you, but seeing that you also insulted roopot, I'm sticking with the rest of the staff, +1 for ban stands.

EvilOverLord98

I did not realize anyone requested we stop the conversation. My point of view was valid and should not have resulted in a ban. I was banned before I had a chance to explain the reasoning behind my statement but none the less I should not of insulted roopot.
For all the above I apologize once more and I would greatly appreciate a chance to redeem myself.
Also if I am not given this chance the least you can do is allow me to apologize to all those I offended with my statement.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I did not realize anyone requested we stop the conversation. My point of view was valid and should not have resulted in a ban. I was banned before I had a chance to explain the reasoning behind my statement but none the less I should not of insulted roopot.
For all the above I apologize once more and I would greatly appreciate a chance to redeem myself.
Also if I am not given this chance the least you can do is allow me to apologize to all those I offended with my statement.
Multiple people, including me, Roopot and Tiberione requested the conversation to be stopped. I was about to kick the people who kept going on, but Roo beat me to it.
You have been banned, yet you write a ban appeal saying that you were banned for a bad reason, rather than actually explaining your statement, which would give us more insight in what you meant and what your goal was.
whats a ban stand
Means vote for ban not to be lifted.

EvilOverLord98

I said "Hitler was an Amazing person" I was then going to write about how he reduced unemployment levels to almost 0% increased the countries effiency and dragged them out of a massive debt and hyper deflated currency to its usual worth. I was also going to mention his brilliant use of propaganda to influence his country he was the man for the job by downing the government and giving the country what they wanted. Then I was going to say how his fault was he made the country blame the wrong people, the Jews, I was then going to mention his inhuman acts towards the Jews which was probably closely linked to childhood trauma and the traumatic period he spent in ww1. but I was banned at "Hitler was an Amazing person. Which is understandable because alone that is a disrespectful statement and I only wish I had the time to finish.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
You do realise Jew is actually an offensive term that ranks on OFCOMS curse word list?

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I said "Hitler was an Amazing person" I was then going to write about how he reduced unemployment levels to almost 0% increased the countries effiency and dragged them out of a massive debt and hyper deflated currency to its usual worth. I was also going to mention his brilliant use of propaganda to influence his country he was the man for the job by downing the government and giving the country what they wanted. Then I was going to say how his fault was he made the country blame the wrong people, the Jews, I was then going to mention his inhuman acts towards the Jews which was probably closely linked to childhood trauma and the traumatic period he spent in ww1. but I was banned at "Hitler was an Amazing person. Which is understandable because alone that is a disrespectful statement and I only wish I had the time to finish.
You could have said 'before the WWII drama-part Hitler was an amazing person, that way people would first ask why, before hitting. Yet I still don't see why you insulted Roo, and it's roo's ban, so I'm out of here again. I know what I wanted to know.

EvilOverLord98

I did not realize. I thought "Jew" was the correct term given to the of the Jewish religion.

Point taken Kvothe

Roopot can you specifically tell me how I offended you so I can accordingly apologize

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
I don't want to have guys like this on Hollowworld.
Sorry for being rude, but as I am german this whole statement is inappropriate and wrong.
1) Everyone can reduce unemployment level through a "Totaler Krieg"
2) The NS-regime was in debt like no other goverment before
3) He hyper deflated germans currency through destroy other european countries and currencies
4) Hitler didn't make propaganda, it was Göring
5) Jews were already blamed before Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.