Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

EvilOverLord98 bann appeal [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilOverLord98

I think I might like it here
Thank you Jason
And Tomahawk I was going on the information I was given in school but you are probably right and I am sorry if I have offended you

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
.... Jew is the word to describe a person who belongs to the Jewish religion. It becomes a swear word when you use it in an insulting context, much like gay does. In the context he was using it it was ok.

But calling people racist and accusing them of being communist is bad. +1 ban.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Thank you Jason
And Tomahawk I was going on the information I was given in school but you are probably right and I am sorry if I have offended you
Going on the mere information you get at school, which is very limited (always, not saying your school is bad!) and hardly contains information from every party involved. One should not state things going to the extreme like this, based on only that.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
it wasnt the communist part exactly that insulted me, it was that in combination with the "discrimination"

EvilOverLord98

I have already apologized for the communist and discrimination statement an all I ask is for a second chance

well I say sorry again you were not discrimating me in anyway neither were you acting like a communist

will you please forgive me and allow me a second chance on the server

EvilOverLord98

Kvothe I understand you argument but I had full trust in the iformation I was given by my school (which is terrible btw) so I assumed I had correct information to base my statements but apparently not.

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
I mean no disrespect to anyone in this thread but I don't think that he should be banned because of this one incident. To me, he seems like a pretty good guy who just stated things wrong and spoke his mind. I completely understand if you want to keep the ban and I wont stop you. I think the whole incident sums up to opinions on politics with misrepresented facts and it came crashing down fast. I can definitely understand that evil spoke before thinking that his words would hurt someone. I think we've all messed up like this before and it's not fun to be judged on one incident. It was a misunderstanding and I don't really think a permaban is appropriate. Maybe a temp. Your choice, roo.

Edit: he also seems sincere about apologizing...

EvilOverLord98

can you tell me where we stand right now, am I definitely permantly banned are you still deciding or are you swaying to allow me a second chance

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I have changed the ban to a two week temp ban on the condition that you keep conversations like that to an absolute minimum and that you do not mention Hitler or Communisim ever again on this server.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I think also that if he does mention those things in anyway, I think that would be an unappealable unban.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
This banning has been resolved. Please understand your mistake, and do not say things like this again on the server. You ban has been changed to a 2-week-temp-ban from roopot.
Resolved.
Locked.
Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.