Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Faith Broken] Laicelem

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend

grey.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

IG NAME: xSneekz
CHARACTER: Laicelem
PROFILE: {X}

PATRON: The Grey Lady.

TIER: X

SPELL POINTS: None

ARTIFACTS: None

TRINKETS: None

PASSIVE:
[Curse of the Reaper]
As Laicelem continues unrepentant in casting of the mantle of the Grey Lady, a chill creeps over him that makes him feel as if he is perpetually in the depths of winter. No blanket, fire, or desert heat can shake this feeling; in fact, it makes the environmental hazards of heat more dangerous, because Laicelem is still susceptible to heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Within the grip of cold, he feels in the place of his former blessing the weight of judgement upon him at all times.

Performs rites on Sylvia + Casts Repose on her corpse, and roughly explains the process & its effects to Arvyth [8/25/22]

Cast Mark of Passing upon his friend Keone, to secure him. This happened in front of Reinhard [9/6/22]

Cast Repose on two corpses in the Landing Graveyard that were freshly buried after their death during a grave-robbery-gone-wrong, along with Vowrawn who Reposed the other two. [12/30/22]

Enlists the help of Astrid to bury three Grey Band bandits and perform final rites upon them. [1/10/23]

Cleans, wraps, and stores Keone's body in Storm Hall. A feather of the Makani's was used, with prayer, to Repose yet another body.
[1/14/23]

Leads the offensive against a cave of undead (once Frost left), and a Wraith. In this hunt, Laicelem slays a zombified bear, regular zombies, and a zombified Wildegroll. He additionally played a significant role in taking down the Wraith of a Skraagite woman that occupied the cave near Frostlight. Casting Mute to protect his friends, he was able to see the banshee thanks to his Amethyst spectacles, and thus killed the spirit with a blooded silver arrow. The Skraagite's journal and necklace that were left behind on an altar were taken back for inspection and learning. (screenshots are not available for this, though Som who DM'd the event can verify what transpired if needed). [1/21/23]

Laicelem wears a pendant made by Raelur in memory of his deceased source of inspiration.
[x]

After being bit in the shin, Laicelem cured the Greyling Vyre Gwyrthiol. [1/29/23]

An altar is built at the Linlea Ranger Hall. [2/17/23]

The ashes of the Ivory General 'Scorch' have been sacrificed upon that altar by Laicelem in his native tongue to finalize its creation. [2/17/23]

He has also been giving final rites to the many of the dead soldiers of Astrakhan that were killed by raiders.

After numerous insults against the Grey Lady, (and Lantalma) Laicelem silenced Rogal by cutting off his tongue, so that he could no longer spread the chaos of Jishrim so easily.
[2/27/23]

art1.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
prayer.png

PRAYER TO THE GREY LADY

"..Never done something like this before, never really been the religious type either. But something called me that night when I was buried alive, something that, for the first time, gave me a sense of wholeness despite the nightmares. I just can't shake it..."
______

"Ever since stepping foot in the Landing I've been surrounded by the evils of Skraag. I've fought Callas on two occasions now, and I've seen him kill the most powerful man I've met. I don't know that I can stand against him on my own, or even with friends by my side. But maybe, with Your help, something can be done about it all."
______

"I don't know the right words to say to make a prayer seem real to You. I can only hope that You'll hear me, the same way You heard the prayers said over my burial. I want to help in this fight, someone needs to hold them accountable. Thus I make my request known to you:
Lend me Your ability and Your guidance, so that I may become a Warden over those who wish to fight evil. Shape me into Your blade so that I may cut down the forces of the Soul Stealer."

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
banshee.jpg

burials.png

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
cultists.jpg

pyre.png

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
candlewood.jpg

funeral.png

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
banishing.jpg

return1.png
return2.png
return3.png

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
flower.jpg

offering.png
clemantis.pngteasel.png
flowers.png
prayer2.png

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Archive:
Old T1 log stuffs

Turned into a Gravewalker by Raelur [7/8/22]

Tried his first prayer [7/11/22]

Assisted Raelur in a supernatural occurrence involving a banshee. After they located the body of the spirit's former self, he aided Raelur in having her properly buried as well as the dead man from the fields. [7/30/22]

After participating in the northern Cultist hunt, Laicelem and Hysope gave final rites to both the dead cultist fighters and the family that was sacrificed. Burial was not an option, so they were cremated instead. [7/31/22]

As Candlewood was liberated from the forces of those who destroyed it, all scholars/townsfolk that died there were gathered up by the group and given a funeral. A memorial structure is planned, and Laicelem prayed as they were given final rites. [8/3/22]

Laicelem had taken a pouch of Banishing Powder off of Athryl's corpse on his second day of being in Storm's Landing. Today he sought out Athryl and returned it to him, as Laicelem now recognizes the tenants of the Grey Lady. In return, Athryl gifted him with an object that Laic will soon sacrifice to the Grey Lady as a symbol of his growth in her ways. [8/9/22]

With Valtae's help, Laicelem gathered several Teasel & Clematis flowers--those which fit the theme of the Grey Lady--to put in the carved flower pot he acquired from Athryl, a symbol of his progress in learning the tenants of the Grey Lady. Leaving the pot there, Laicelem also offered a prayer to finalize the action.
[8/9/22]

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
rites.jpg
repose1.png
repose2.png
repose3.png

Last edited: