Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fallout 4

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I work at Target, and apparently we're doing something to give out nuka cola quantum as a promotion, don't know details, and pretty sure it's not free, but still.

Edit: We're selling them starting the same day Fallout 4 comes out, it's a version of an existing soda, made to look like nuka-cola quantum, and it's berry lemondae flavored, sounds interesting.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm broke, I pre-ordered a copy last week, so I have to make a week out of 3 days worth of groceries this week.. totally worth it.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Pre-ordered my copy today. I know I'm late to the party but I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to make the midnight release and I didn't want to bother to pre order unless I could go. I now know I will be able to. Hyped.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I see no incentive to pre-order. Although I will almost certainly buy it the day of, I just don't like supporting the idea, even with incentives (which there are none currently). Excited for sure, but not so excited I need to pre-order.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I see no incentive to pre-order. Although I will almost certainly buy it the day of, I just don't like supporting the idea, even with incentives (which there are none currently). Excited for sure, but not so excited I need to pre-order.
If buy on Xbone Xbox One you get Fallout 3 for free. I mean most folks getting 4 already have 3 but its a nice addition. That said I got it for PS4.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I can physically taste it. It tastes like zesty radiation-filled ash.

Also, anyone doing the VPN early access technique?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera

not sure, but I'm asking a friend to drive me to Target and Gamestop tomorrow so I can pick up some Quantum-y goodness and I shall report it to all on this thread how it tastes.

Spark

Broken

Turns out today is the day that my Internet changes providers so I currently have no Internet, otherwise I would be doing the vpn thing. I just hope it's up by midnight.