Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Falsely Banned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikgod

I think I might like it here
Mr.Sidon falsely banned me for grief. I was in my home and he banned me!!!
Plz Fix!!!

C

Cubey

You are lying, You used TNT to blow house up as known as GRIEF.

MrSidgen will tell you why.

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
you placed tnt in someones house

7772391 2012-06-25 18:15:09 builder1035 Block Place Exodus 5070,111,4179 0 replaced by TNT

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
And starting with the titel 'falsely' baneed iant a goodstart. We take a look if its falsely. And tnt is a grief. Sorry for bad grammar. Im doing this on me phone

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
And starting with the titel 'falsely' baneed iant a goodstart. We take a look if its falsely. And tnt is a grief. Sorry for bad grammar. Im doing this on me phone
Please do notpost in appeals where you are not directly part of it.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Im only trying to help. You should be thankfull because last days the list of recent activwleties is me im very actife and no one ever cares about if i do something good!

Magikgod

I swear i didnt do it. I have brothers at home they could easily get on and do something. One of my brothers also play minecraft and knows probably more than me about minecraft. Please.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry this is one of the worst ban appeals I have seen in a while, to tell you the truth I would have voted to unban you if you had at least bothered to string a simple apology together but you just write some of the oldest excuses which aren't even excepted. If it was my choice you would stay banned.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You are responsible for your account. "my brother did it" is not an acceptable excuse.

Magikgod

Look I didnt do it and i am sorry someone placed tnt in someones home. I dont know how it happended but the only explaination i could think of would be someone else did it. I had tnt for a trap i was goona make and when i was building today i could of accidentally placed it. I knew my explaination sucked but... I would never grief. After what happened to my home i made when it was griefed it scares me to write the word grief. If there is something i can do to help or fix this i will. But I SWEAR!!! I didnt do it!!!

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
just gonna put this here:

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
You're story just went from you saying you didn't have a piece of tnt to you had one for a trap. Now one of those things is a lie so you just lost all credibility tbh

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
and why would u be laying traps in the town near other peoples houses anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.