Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Falsely Banned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikgod

I think I might like it here
I mean a trap in my home to stop people from going to my storage. Also at the time you said i put down the tnt i was helping fix up a home with Wolfminer Redocs and Heerkarel I think if not i was back in my home.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The time that we posted was information which we got off of Hawkeye, which is infallible. So you saying that you were anywhere else when that block was placed is simply a lie, you cant be in two places at once.
I also vote permanent ban.

Magikgod

I think I might like it here
Also about the flint and steel i dont have any. I once did for lighting my fireplace but i got rid of it when i learned netherrack burns forever. Also this is my only server and i would love to help out hollowworld.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Alright, hawkeye CLEARLY shows that you had flint and steel, i think were done here.
Ban stands.
Locking.

Matto225

The White Mage
Uhm, I believe someone mentioned that Hawk eye indicated you used anflint 'n steel on the tnt? Another lie? :I

Edit: Sorry Legion, on phone >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.