Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite Pokémon?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
It will be rather interesting to know what everyone's favourite Pokémon is, I like Pokémon.

Mine is... er.... SO MANY CHOICES!

Yoda

Lord of Altera
It really depends if you like Pokémon on a serious gamer level, or "awh he's cute" level.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I like psychic Pokémon the most, mainly due to their almost infinite power limits. (irl, not ig)

2buggs

Lord of Altera
I'm not entirely "pro poke-gamer" kinda choser or a fully looks choser but I just feel what pokemon I like.
In all truth, either Gyrados or Cloyster or Horsee and Kingdra or Sandslash or Diglett and Dugtrio.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
When did you learn this? Stats are changing all the time in the world of Pokémon.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Even though on a general game-basis, I HATE using legendaries, I've always liked Rayquaza. However, choosing from the regular Pokemon... either Typhlosion or Flygon (both of which are the main cards in my TCG deck :D )

2buggs

Lord of Altera
"A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters; by using Helping Hand by two different Pokémon in a Triple battle, holding a Metronome, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and a Mimiced Me First used on a slower Pokémon using the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th turn of using Rollout consecutively without any misses, if used against a level 1 Ledyba, Yanma or Combee with minimum Defense stats, that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 481,266,036 damage with a critical hit." -Bulbapedia

:p

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
The amount of turns it would take to set that up though, probably isn't a very good strategy...

plus if you survived the hit (focus sash) imagine the damage coming back at you :confused:

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Well, it's not really battle worthy, it's just saying it can deal that much damage.
'cuase as it says Ledyba, Yanma or combee with minimum defence stats... Now who the heck would send that out?