Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite Pokémon?

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Love Lucario
(Aura Sphere, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Calm Mind = Juggernaut, and I'm a sucker for steel types)

Love Flygon
(flying ground dragon = just plain awesome)

Love Lapras
(water type that can learn thunderbolt = beast)

Love Meganium
(I got a shiny :D)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Growlithe, has and always will be my favorite pokemon!

Salamance, ive always liked dragons, and since salamance was so hard to get hold of he was always that awesome dragon that was hard to get in my childhood xD

Garchomp, i like awesome dragonlike creatures :3

And of course, charizard :heart: nuff said!

TheRandomkid321

I think I might like it here
My favorite always used to be Mankey. Not sure why. Maybe it's because his card looked or was that primeape? it's one of the two. I'm no longer that big of a fan of pokemon. Which one had the card that depicted him running really fast. That's all I can remember.

Miner

Lord of Altera
Eevee... How can everyone on this thread forget about Eevee... So cute... So many evolution paths... It's just awesome 'nuff said

Yoda

Lord of Altera
But if you're not a serious pokemoneer (as in, you don't ev train etc.) then dragon is only affective against a couple of types.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I have quite a bunch of Pokemon I like, but I can´ t really say I have a favourite Pokemon. But I generally prefer Pokemon of the Water, Psychic, Dark and Ghost types

Pokemon of the Dragon type the strongest Pokemon in the game due to their high stats, even if they are only effective against themselves.

And last time I looked, Salamence wasn´ t in the Uber tier. Not even Garchomp is anymore.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
I Generally prefer steel and psychic pokemon... and i'm surprised Garchomp isn't uber anymore, that thing was a nightmare sometimes >.<

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Yeah. Blaziken is still one and Excadrill is an Uber now. At least according to Smogon, other sites may have different lists.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
But if you're not a serious pokemoneer (as in, you don't ev train etc.) then dragon is only affective against a couple of types.
Don't forget that dragon type moves only have one weakness: steel. They can deal good damage against all other types, especially with their naturally high base stats (regardless of EV training).

Also, dragons can learn almost all other move types, including ice. They're essentially a blank slate that can be trained to a trainer's exact specifications, unlike other pokemon who have obvious strong and weak points.