Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite videogame villain?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
What's everyone's favourite bad guy? Is it a madman? A cold hearted murderer? A tyrant?
Mine, of course, would have to be similar to me.
I pick Vaas from Far Cry 3..

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Hmm... Dusknoir from PMD2 was pretty badass, he was even intelligent enough to trick you into thinking your best friend was your enemy!

"Grovyle... is a wanted outlaw in the future."

Or perhaps N from Pokemon Black and White? (technically a villain)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I guess so, but I don't really think that the baddies in Pokémon get enough "time to shine" as it were.
For example, in P/D/P, the Team Galactic boss only ever went on about his new world. We never truly learnt of his 'true' intentions at all, and he was rather shallow.
N, however, was a major improvement. But, I still think the bad guys in Pokémon are created to be a bad guy, and to add some extra story into the game.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
True, what about Dusknoir and Grovyle from PMD2? I think there was far more depth added to those.

In fact, i'd say PMD has always had a better storyline than the main games.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I agree with the Joker, he actually kind of the "villain of the villains", as usually villains just make things to achieve one evil goal, but the Joker doesn't really have goals, he just want to do things to make the world go wrong, no matter what it is...
If you haven't read the comics, you should, some of them (like The Killing Joke for example) really emphasize on its personnality...

GlaDos was a pretty good villain too ^^

Spark

Broken
Wheatly from portal, especially that Stephan Merchant voice.

Second for me would be the Joker, but only from the latest films...I don't like the old films, except 1997? Batman and Robin.