Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite videogame villain?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Edited the title to prevent confusion since it wasnt actually stated in the title or the OP that this was exclusively for videogames. :p
Thanks Itzza!
Although... Being as the thread was under Gaming discussion, I thought they woulda noticed. :p

C

Cubey

im big fan of villains! lol

Doom 1, Doom 2, Doom 3
Cyberdemon

Oblivion
Mehrune Dagon

Minecraft
Wither

Okami
Orochi and Ninetails

HollowWorld
Queen Grief

Quake 2
Tank Commander

Quake 1
Shambler

Terraria
The Destroyer

Portal, Portal 2
GLaDOS

Half life 2
Combine Soldier

Left 4 Dead (1)
Smoker

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Sarevok from Baldur's Gate. He identity is hidden 3/4 of the game and you find out he is your half-brother.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Favourite villain?
Complexity of Dr Breen's character from Half Life 2 can easily lead me to support him. All the way through the game most people see a dictator blinded by the power granted by the Combine, but at the end of the day, when you are trying to kill him, you see all the ideology behind it. Whatever you can say about Breen, and there are loads of things you can, he saved mankind from being wiped out completely. He had a plan to slowly start making Humans independent from the Combine... Overall, however, he was ruthless and ready to do anything. I love how far Breen is taken to what he felt was right. Obviously, he was the dictator everyone saw in him, he was power crazy and killed many people, but in general he felt he was right to do that.

TylerTheKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
Fable 1
Jack of Blades
Skyrim
Me
Oblivion
Mankar Cameron
World of Warcraft
Garrosh Hellscream
Starwars the old republic (MMO)
Darth Malgus
Conker's bad fur day
Teddy bears

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I wouldn't really call the Antlion Guard a villain. It's just some dumb animal you have to get rid of, like the headcrabs or the zombies.
Calling Antlions in general "Dumb" is very short-sighted. They can easily be compared to ants, and Roman tactics were partially based off what ants do. Antlions are animals, yes, but they show culture and hierarchy throughout the game, and especially in Episode 2, when we see just how smart they are.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Calling Antlions in general "Dumb" is very short-sighted. They can easily be compared to ants, and Roman tactics were partially based off what ants do. Antlions are animals, yes, but they show culture and hierarchy throughout the game, and especially in Episode 2, when we see just how smart they are.
Yes, but they're still animals. You wouldn't see a giant ant as a villain, more as a brute to dispose of (or run away from :p). A villain is generally the guy behind the curtain, the mastermind running the show and hiring the grunts that the hero fights.

2buggs

Lord of Altera
If cubey was the villain... Then it doesn't matter what difficulty it's set to, we're all gonna die.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Kefka, from FF VI.

He's a lot like the Joker, really, but with a god-complex.

He's also one of the few villains who actually wins. Midway through the game, he becomes a demi-god and destroys the entire world to the point where one of the main characters attempts suicide.

Kefka also has some hilarious lines, some of the best I've seen.

Bloodwyvern13

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am going to have to agree with the OP, Vass from farcry 3 is by far one of my favourite villains even if he recent, I also quite liked Buck. The characters in that game were incredible.