Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite videogame villain?

EtriusZ

Villager
Maybe they should realise that if they make final fantasy XIII-II they can't jump to final fantasy XV. Your arguament is valid, however flawed.
Dude....Each final fantasy number is a different game... Final fantasy 13-2 is a sequel to the story of Final Fantasy 13, and has absolutely NOTHING to do with FF14....There about to come out with Finalfantasy 13-3 which is going to be called Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13....look it up. Also Final Fantasy versus 13 was announced to be FF15. Originally they were going to have the Fabula Nova Crysallis Saga which includes Final Fantasy Agito 13 (now Final Fantasy Type-O), Final Fantasy versus 13, etc, but they decided to change the names...So instead of trying to make people look dumb, you should check your facts :p
0117131543.jpg0117131543a.jpg

Yoda

Lord of Altera
If final fantasy are different games, why are they under the same title? Call of duty may have the same thing going on, but they name each different series. Also, I want calling anyone dumb; my argument was 'invalid' first. I'm not trying to say FF is bad, I loved seven, but I do think having so many games all identified with a roman numeral is a bit strange. Not a major thing, there's no need to overreact.

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
Kefka, from Final Fantasy VI (Six)
He mad jester clown that turns into a god. Oh yes.

But moving on from Final Fantasy...

Another favourite villain of mine is actually one from the oh-so-innocent Kirby game series.
His name would be Magolor, where all through the game he would act as an innocent alien that crashed his ship into another dimension. Boo-hoo.
Then he turns into this:
Magolor_Soul.png
And proceeds to fight you.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
I liked Saren from Mass Effect 1 and The Reapers in that series are just bad ass