Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite videogame villain?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
"Oh. hey, you're a bad guy. Let's put him in a prison forever."
"should we also make his prison double as a planet-destroying space ship?"
"Yes. All the yes."

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I agree with the Joker, he actually kind of the "villain of the villains", as usually villains just make things to achieve one evil goal, but the Joker doesn't really have goals, he just want to do things to make the world go wrong, no matter what it is...
If you haven't read the comics, you should, some of them (like The Killing Joke for example) really emphasize on its personnality...

GlaDos was a pretty good villain too ^^
In his Words From the Dark Knight, "Sometimes, You have to add a little Chaos" Errr, i think those are his Words

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
What Prison does not Go Bad in the End, Arkam Asylum, Arkam City, *Can only think of those* OF Course, Batman -.-

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The Bowser from Mario DDR (The Gamecube game that came with a dance-pad)

SO COMPLEX MAAAN

He just wanted to fix his tone-deafness!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I was loving every single villain from Dishonored that I completed about 2 days ago. They're all epic :D

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Okami's ninetails was a great villain, for the 'chapter' it was included.

Alexantria

Lord of Altera
Hm... I have to say Jack of Blades from the original Fable. He was pretty awesome. Well, him or Handsome Jack from borderlands 2. (Yes, I am aware they are both called Jack. Deal with it)