Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Festival: The Fourth Blood Moon

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*coughs* an unexpected intrusion of IRL postpones this event for at least 3 weeks.

god help us all.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
gabey post: 481282 said:
*coughs* an unexpected intrusion of IRL postpones this event for at least 3 weeks.

god help us all.
Good news everyone, this means I can make it if hey let me back on, if :) :D ;)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*coughs*

well, this event was slated to take place in Golden Bay, but as the Lavoyard have now conquered that region entirely, Salheira now deems that location far too dangerous.

the blood moon will still rise, however, and there must be a meeting place for the followers.
thankfully, Aellyr, far to the south, is largely abandoned, overgrown with life, and far enough away from any sun-praisers to be deemed a very good location!

@Hogo-Sha Kitsune I heard that House Marr currently owns Aellyr, and that your character James Fairborne would be the guy to approach about this. do I have your permission?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*coughs*

well, this event was slated to take place in Golden Bay, but as the Lavoyard have now conquered that region entirely, Salheira now deems that location far too dangerous.

the blood moon will still rise, however, and there must be a meeting place for the followers.
thankfully, Aellyr, far to the south, is largely abandoned, overgrown with life, and far enough away from any sun-praisers to be deemed a very good location!

@Hogo-Sha Kitsune I heard that House Marr currently owns Aellyr, and that your character James Fairborne would be the guy to approach about this. do I have your permission?
I actually heard that Landir @The Courier owns the region ICly...

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Landir also claimed Twilight Falls which is also very much Marr's icly ;)

He just icly claims any abandoned towns. James uses Aellyr as a private estate now really
Well you might wanna tell him seeing as he calls it the Kingdom of Landir~

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Landir also claimed Twilight Falls which is also very much Marr's icly ;)

He just icly claims any abandoned towns. James uses Aellyr as a private estate now really
Yep~! Although Landir took Tybalt seriously when he told him he would be mayor of Twilight Falls. [Hopefully if Tybalt lives after recent events he does make Landir "Mayor" seriously~]

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
*coughs*

In order to stay consistent with what I have told @SallyPirate, I will have to deny your request. Aellyr and Falandraal are going to avoid any RP interaction with each other that I prompt. There is still a way to accomplish this, but you cannot implement me in this. The co-owner is @ad245, so you can talk to him about it ICly.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
In order to stay consistent with what I have told @SallyPirate, I will have to deny your request. Aellyr and Falandraal are going to avoid any RP interaction with each other that I prompt. There is still a way to accomplish this, but you cannot implement me in this. The co-owner is @ad245, so you can talk to him about it ICly.
Afraid that OOCly you don't own Aellyr last I checked, and ICly Landir has been squatting there. You can fight him for the land if you want it, but at this point it's a general concensus between /both/ Engem and Order members (who have far more claim) that it is simply ruins... I don't want to be rude but i'm afraid this is most likely /not/ your choice.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
....Ad245 Is not the co-owner

Me and Justtoofabulous where the owners.