Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Festival: The Fourth Blood Moon

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
well either one of them, James or Landir.

I would like to have a chat
James, the region is owned in his name
Yep~! Although Landir took Tybalt seriously when he told him he would be mayor of Twilight Falls. [Hopefully if Tybalt lives after recent events he does make Landir "Mayor" seriously~]
he would~
Afraid that OOCly you don't own Aellyr last I checked, and ICly Landir has been squatting there. You can fight him for the land if you want it, but at this point it's a general concensus between /both/ Engem and Order members (who have far more claim) that it is simply ruins... I don't want to be rude but i'm afraid this is most likely /not/ your choice.
he owns a region there as in
He had all /noble region perms and he paid up the 50 k to claim the land it's his

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
This is correct -- James has payed the 50k to get noble, the 50k to buy the first plot, and I am slowly buying up the other plots.
Abandoned/orphaned regions (which Aellyr was when ACU got rid of it) have to be ruined before they can be claimed up again, in terms of pure OOC mechanics. This was not done here, and the region will have to be ruined retroactively.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Date and Time Set (but subject to change)

Friday, Oct. 3
5 PM EST

Countdown

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20141003T17&p0=156&msg=The Fourth Blood Moon&swk=1
Time in Your Timezone!
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Fourth Blood Moon&iso=20141003T17&p1=156

Location Set
this event will occur at the Crossroads cathedral, as no other Vermella shrine-bearing location is available.

@Michcat I'm neurotic, can you confirm I have permission to do this, and that this won't be a big mistake IC?

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
A reminder to you two that all naval vessels have to have a full crew of player controlled characters to be used in roleplay situations. So, Hogo-sha, unless you have approximately 30 people up your sleeve, it's highly unlikely you have a navy at your disposal.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
A reminder to you two that all naval vessels have to have a full crew of player controlled characters to be used in roleplay situations. So, Hogo-sha, unless you have approximately 30 people up your sleeve, it's highly unlikely you have a navy at your disposal.
the funny side to this is that at least one house (Lavoyard) can probably dig up a legitimate navy and it makes me happy inside

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I think Tideborne has enough to sail a couple ships now as well ^. ^... well a couple ships, or the Maelstrom. xD

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
@aidoninja Something bothering you, bro?

I think Tideborne has enough to sail a couple ships now as well ^. ^... well a couple ships, or the Maelstrom. xD
Ah ye, I knew theres a few others- those guys were just the first who jumped into my mind because they are always requesting boat WE's...

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
@aidoninja Something bothering you, bro?

Ah ye, I knew theres a few others- those guys were just the first who jumped into my mind because they are always requesting boat WE's...
Hmm? I feel abit like a bother to everyone on the forms Is all
and now I know how @Ddaug02 felt XD restless

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
thank you

why are we talking about boats on this inland event

Scardrac no
this is neutral ground
whatever you're planning, for the love of god
Then make a barricade around his chair, problem solved :)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Then make a barricade around his chair, problem solved :)
but that would be meta.

and unneccesary, if anyone tries to stop us we can just go "this is neutral ground. you can't attack us for doing a religious ceremony" and if they still attack then the gods come down in anger