Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finished] Theodra 1 - Felling the Beast

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
~The Goddess of the Hunt~

The Priest?
The worship will be lead by Cedar J'sera, Ranger and Priest of Theodra.
-
Public or Private?
While it isn't necessarily private, only those personally informed of the event will know of its
details, and the only people outside of the Rangers to have been informed are Cloud and Athryl.
The reason for this is that the Rangers feel that only those who represent Theodra
actively should be present, for the general safety of all involved.
-
Structures Involved?
Starting from the Elven capital of Tauredal, Ced will meet with those attending in
prayer, before moving through the woodlands on a pilgrimage of the hunt,
They intend to bring balance to the forest fauna while at the same
time hunting in Theodra's name.
-
Perms, sonnyboy?
Yessir!
-
Time and Date?

Monday, the 24th of March.
10pm GMT
5pm EST
4pm CST
3pm MST
2pm PST
Susceptible to change.

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Theodra being the Goddess of Forest Elves, all Forest Elves are OOCly welcome. In RP, Ced's only letting the Rangers know because he doesn't want to risk bringing along folk that Theodra doesn't find acceptable, but if you can find out in RP and the Rangers say you can come along (which I imagine they will, for Athryl), then sure :D

Edit; To clarify- I hardly think that any deity, let alone Theodra, would enjoy being called upon by someone who had not paid them homage when things were going rosy, and neither does Ced :p

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Theodra being the Goddess of Forest Elves, all Forest Elves are OOCly welcome. In RP, Ced's only letting the Rangers know because he doesn't want to risk bringing along folk that Theodra doesn't find acceptable, but if you can find out in RP and the Rangers say you can come along (which I imagine they will, for Athryl), then sure :D

Edit; To clarify- I hardly think that any deity, let alone Theodra, would enjoy being called upon by someone who had not paid them homage when things were going rosy, and neither does Ced :p
I'll meet up with you in RP. :)