Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finished] Theodra 1 - Felling the Beast

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Aye, I'm terribly sorry for folk around the GMT timezone (I'm British, just staying up late!), just that most of the people I think are coming are from the Americas- If it turns out loads of UK people want to come and can't, we can postpone and rearrange; I don't want too many people missing out, but a few are always inevitable :(

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
... Hrmn-

Alright due to a lot more fellow Easterners than I thought, how does pulling it forwards 2 hours sound? Tomorrow, at 10pm GMT :D Unfortunately for all the west coast Americanos, that's around 2pm. Is that still possible for you, Michy?

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
... Hrmn-

Alright due to a lot more fellow Easterners than I thought, how does pulling it forwards 2 hours sound? Tomorrow, at 10pm GMT :D Unfortunately for all the west coast Americanos, that's around 2pm. Is that still possible for you, Michy?
YAY NOW I DON'T NEED COFFEE TO STAY ALIVE.