Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Firebird Speculation Thread

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'll give Two hints
it is not the sun god.
However it is a god. erm sort of.

Also from what we can tell it is a bird.
Dont get ruffled I don't REALLY know

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
For one, I don't believe that Harateth would fall so easily. Until the fire bird shows itself once more WITHOUT Jishriim being near, I shall not give care for who or what they may be. "Rebirth" could be for what they stand for. Such as, the fact it came in as a V, many thought it was a phoenix. People have been repeatedly talking of the REBIRTH of Arcturus and it's culture in Knights Haven. Repeatedly. As well, the city is placed near a river which leads to the open seas. If anything, this was a marvelous idea by Jishriim to lead to utter confusion and chaos within Knights Haven. As well, a way to cover the escape of Maryann.

Until proven otherwise, this "God", the Firebird.. shall be merely a figment of the mind caused by those who merely cannot comprehend the idea of fire splashing through a room caused by the God of CHAOS.

Apostasy and heresy.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
The V was the shape of a Womb and Jishrim is the one keeps it near himself to create a baby god to create choas all around the world while it's Vermella's and Harateth's love child

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
My opinion is that you shouldn't believe any of your senses or believe anything at all at a god of chaos summoning. And if you're trusting the word of Jishrim or a self proclaimed new god of the sun with the only evidence being their word then you're gullible as hell.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
For one, I don't believe that Harateth would fall so easily. Until the fire bird shows itself once more WITHOUT Jishriim being near, I shall not give care for who or what they may be. "Rebirth" could be for what they stand for. Such as, the fact it came in as a V, many thought it was a phoenix. People have been repeatedly talking of the REBIRTH of Arcturus and it's culture in Knights Haven. Repeatedly. As well, the city is placed near a river which leads to the open seas. If anything, this was a marvelous idea by Jishriim to lead to utter confusion and chaos within Knights Haven. As well, a way to cover the escape of Maryann.

Until proven otherwise, this "God", the Firebird.. shall be merely a figment of the mind caused by those who merely cannot comprehend the idea of fire splashing through a room caused by the God of CHAOS.

Apostasy and heresy.
..Never realized how cryptic my post could be. The only things bolded are "Without Rebirth Chaos". Have fun with conspiracy theories!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Until proven otherwise
.... XD

My opinion is that you shouldn't believe any of your senses or believe anything at all at a god of chaos summoning. And if you're trusting the word of Jishrim or a self proclaimed new god of the sun with the only evidence being their word then you're gullible as hell.
Or just faithful!
Though that is a good point, less people should trust anything about Jishrim. Does got of 'illusions' not make people suspicious anymore?