Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

First RP event is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
:( :( :( :( ;( ;( i missed it all! god i had been looking forward to this for a long time and i missed it. Ok well now that this is over i would like to talk to the admins about my war event idea. Steel already knows the particulars i believe.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
wow that was so cryptic unhelful and misleading i think that you are a sidhe. Pm me details please? And what do you mean found?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I thought I'd just tease the living crap out of you so I won't say any more for the time being xD

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
:( u are a cruel man. Cruel. This suspense is killing me already. Please?

redarrow141

Hollows Explorer
And legion. Its epic what we *ahem* I *ahem* found. But it will stay a secret for now. Lets just say Its going to be a good one.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
I missed it, a 6am start when I had important tests on a monday seemed utterly impossible, but as a suggestion, mind hosting it on your saturday? So I get a 6am start on Sunday instead ;D and can sleep the rest of the day :)

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
It was a great event all round and I'm thrilled that i won! I think it was that lava stepping stone thing that whittled the last 8 or so people down to Van Garrett and I.

I think having people go through event's in teams is a great idea, because it was pretty hectic throughout, and people were hitting each other left, right and center.

Really looking forward to the next event!

Joel

Lord of Altera
yeah,everyone was jsut getting pushed into lava,also,you couldnt tell who was admin in the crowded rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.