Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Fixed] Minecraft Login Servers Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
They won't be the admin, they will just have the name of the admin, not the powers. :)
But that's just it, the plugin uses the username of a person to identify their permissions. So if they logged in under the name "ikbenlars" the it would have all of that players permissions.

skytron908

Villager
Actually its not a hack or anything,this guy found out a way to exploit the log-in system with nodus griefing client.And no-one needs to worry as only migrated accounts will be infected.Migrated accounts are when you log in with your email address and not with your username.Hope they fix this very soon,feel like rping a bit.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm going to ask people to stop asking people to log in when they have no proof or confirmation that the issue has been sorted.

C

Cubey

server is up? well because they are testing if bug is still on or not but just DONT log in :p

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Lars is reluctant to shut it down due to the fact that, if he did, he'd be unable to turn it back on due to going to work. He has de-opped all the admins and mods down to player ranks to minimise damage but DO NOT LOG IN.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Sigh,..... Do you guys really think all of us will Listen TO this most of us don't even check the forums

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Sigh,..... Do you guys really think all of us will Listen TO this most of us don't even check the forums
If you know people who dont check the forums then tell them to check it. It is imperative they do during normal time to check for rule updates.

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
Itz, thank goodness! That was one of the other options too. Is cherbert deopped also? And hiimself? I really am concerned that hollowworld will be attacked.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Itz, thank goodness! That was one of the other options too. Is cherbert deopped also? And hiimself? I really am concerned that hollowworld will be attacked.
I think it Will Be just Fine....
I mean There are loads of servers

Status
Not open for further replies.