Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Flash Fiction Game

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
As the golf cart struck him, she knew that she must avenge her brother.

Next word: paper
I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until a heart attacks put me to sleep.

ya30bKX.png

Next Word: Stale

Last edited:

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
(Bringing this back, just because.)

With a heavy heart, he moved his pen across the document in front of him. She requested a divorce, since their relationship has gone stale, and he was much too nervous to request a second chance to revive their love.

Next Word: Wreck

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
It was suppose to be about texting and driving but.. It didn't turn out;

The loud screeches and roars of metal impacting the cold asphal. The memories balanced upon a thin string, walking the line between reality and a dream, roaring with a new found light and then fading out of existence to the sound of a single electric beep.

Next Word: Devastating

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Never had the word "No" been so devastating... not when she'd asked for that toy almost twenty years ago, not when she'd had to say it to hopeful men... only when she had asked if there were other options for her ability to have children to call her own.

(let's get some upbeatness in here, eh?)
Next Word: Miracle

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
upbeatness? I don't think so!

I almost cried when I saw it. I had not expected it to work. None of us had. Though I was quick to be reminded of the price. The ash in our lungs would be a painful, nagging reminder of what we had done. Miracles are a costly thing.

Pragmatic

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
They were polar opposites. One, an impractical mess of emotions and nonsense. The other, a bundle of down to earth pragmatic motions. Together, they ran a business built on a foundation of conflict and lies.

Next word: Veil

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Fear had gripped him, deep in his gut, as she approached. Yet it was mixed with a hopeful exuberance. He had spent years pursuing this day, this woman. Now it was here. In this moment the fear faded as he lifted her veil and he spoke the words.

"I do."

(Idk don't judge me and my hopeless romantic tendencies.)

Word: Firgun
Rules say nothing about the word needing to be modern English or even English. Time to expand our vocabularies kiddos.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
She walked behind him, foreign sounds echoing in the sky as she asked one question too far. "Drop it," he said through their comm channel, and she felt a semblance of jealousy for the construct.

Word: Ancillary

enjoy vocabular
(I saw no firgun there.)

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
A line of trucks slogged through the mud. Observing the encampment with a wary eye, the driver stepped out and opened the doors at the back. Skeletons began to crowd around, with their ill fitting coats and tormented faces. Out of breath, but now it was over. A small boy bit into an apple, gums beginning to bleed.

(satellite)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
"How many still work?"
"After the attack? We'll be lucky if they missed one. It will be a miracle if it relays the message."
"There might still be someone alive out there to warn. You find a satellite that still works you send the message. They're here."

Word: Bakku-Shan

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
He typed with a wicked grin. It was evident that he had a certain amount of glee in manipulating the players into his sick game. They'll never figure out what Bakku-Shan means, he thought to himself. Unfortunately for him, she was onto his game.

Word: Portugal

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
"menina inteligente."
He said smiling to himself. So that's how you say that in Portugese. The game may have been discovered but that was just the first step.

"Let's see how well you play." He thought to himself as he typed the next words.

Word: Jayus

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
"... What does a nosy pepper do?"

Silence.

"Gets jal-a-pen-o business!"

More silence. It's a jayus, he laments, but the muffled smiles don't come.

Word: Famigerate

Magiik

Lord of Altera
"The world outside of your tribe is so much bigger! We have metal birds we ride in, mechanical horses to pull us!"
The natives laughed amongst themselves, gathered only to listen to him famigerate.
"He can see we have cell phones, right?"

Next word: Camel

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
"Twelve then."

The sunbaked man steadfastly refused to meet his eyes, the only sign of his displeasure a slight crease in his already wrinkled forehead.

"Fine....Twenty it is." The old man smiled with him though he groaned inwardly.

Where in the hell am I going to find twenty camels?

Word: Apotheosis

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Nimble fingers hold the rook, sliding across the board to claim a pawn. Opposite him, the ageing man chuckles, dry and raspy.

"So what's this, then?" asks the father. A lopsided grin twists in place, worn skin crinkling.

"Just another step," replies the son, smiling faintly. "Soon, apotheosis will come."

Word: Denouement

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
With her head held high, she approached the man who had once felt so tall. Now, he was little more than a pile of fear and regret. Her lips formed an amused smile, the dagger in her hand held sturdy. It was time for him to meet his denouement. And, oh, would she have fun with it.

Next word: Cordial

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
"Hey hun, hard day, huh?"
".. Yea. Haha.. Worked myself half to death."
"Really? Tell me about your day!"
"Ah.."
*He decided to leave, bumping into a friend as he ran down the hall.*
"Something wrong, Jack?"
"Yea, people in the restroom are a tad too cordial."

Next word: Trail

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
"She's lost the trail!" PC Trevor called from up ahead, the dog whining on the end of its chain in the shadow of the pines.

"Yeah?" muttered the policeman who wasn't a policeman at the back of the small squad, pulling a gun out of his coat. "Well I haven't."

Next word: Habitual