Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Flo_Schreibers Character app [Denied - Snerus]

Flo_Schreiber

Villager

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Flo_Schreiber
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
I am from Austria

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming : When you are way too powerfull, you character NEEDS Limits
EXAMPLE : Player 1 cuts 2s arm off and 2 cant do antyhing against it
Metagaming : metagaming is when you know something icly that you shouldnt know
EXAMPLE: You find out 2 has insulted you by oocly talking to someone, you go to 2 and cut off one of his fingers for that
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cukie1
8. Tell us about yourself!
I am Florian and about 15 years old, I love to roleplay, and would hope to find a good one, so i stumbled across this one! I like games and i am kinda a geek in the heart
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Sorry I do not have any work to show

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found it per Planet Minecraft
-------------------------Character Basics---------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Florian Schreiber

Race: Human

Job: Butcher and cook

Appearance: His Hair Bushy and white and his Beard looks like a Woodcutters Beard, so a typical grandpa! That whats you think when you look at him, his jacket and clothing old, and he has a more "Russian" accent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written test !:

As a young man, Florian learned how to be a Butcher. He quickly got into the Butchering business, which he is still doing today, But, after being too long in one place, the Wanderlust had packed him and he quickly became a traveling Butcher.
He met many different people, got eventually a family .... but still his life wasn`t "peaceful". He made enemies. Bandit Captains or Sons of rich people, so he didn´t stay in one place most of the time. But he still took time for his Butcher business, Experimenting with new Cuts and recipes, for other meat products.
But, after his son was born, he wasn't the one to follow the "Butcher Legacy" after he was 18, he quickly got into a Captial and got into a "better" Business as he said it, Florian was sad about this, and got .... some free time off his business, he got himself a cabin in the woods and thought about his life, many years later, now 30 he settled up again,He beeing not in civilization for a long time, his "Accent" might perhaps have grown old, or even worse, Humans could have changed ? This thoughts scared him, so, he stayed a little longer, he learned hunting and improving his stamina
He made himself walking canes, fed animals and, if he killed one, he used everything the animal had, he used the Organs, Meat,Veins,Fur, and all other sorts of stuff, one could call him a crazy old man living in the forest, but he doesn't think so, He thinks he lives in harmony with the Forest, one would think he believes in Shalherana but... he actually believes in Rahas, Deity of Dedication, Courage, Honour, Equality, Defense of the Downtrodden, Community, Justice, and Loyalty.....
He, well wanted to go back into the Civilization again, but he heard about, Murders, Monsters, and Wars.... so he quickly got back into his shack again and waited again, he was 40 at that time.......
Now he learned more about butchering, some parts that surely cannot be eaten, and how to butcher some wild animals, so he got back to the Basics, but after beeing alone again for about 10 years..... and nobody to talk with, his speech degraded again... now sounding more like "Yes, I am Butcher, what I can do for you ?" or "You lay one finger on him and I cut your throat with Cleaver" well the last one he didn't say but..... you never know
Now he entered this shack when he was 30 and when he got back on his feet, he was 50! Now, he has new hopes for this world, and abandons his Shack where he spent the last 2 Decades thinking, he got up, grabbed his stuff, and set out in this world to live new adventures and make friends,,,,, and perhaps enemys

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hello there Flo_Schreiber -

I've done my first review of your application and found a few things I need you to look over before I can look over it again.

- Please go over our Roleplay Rules once more, your definition of powergaming and metagaming is not to the standard I'm looking for.
- Your written test is well over the 400 character requirement, but I ask you go over the test and the rest of the application and check spelling and grammar.

Thank you.

-Paint

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
I'm so terribly sorry for the late response. Thank you very much for making the changes Paint asked for. However, I'm afraid I'm going to also have to request a few, mainly to your written test.

The test is rife with spelling and grammatical errors, I'm afraid. I'd request that misspelled words are fixed, and proper punctuation, sentence structure and capitalization of words are amended into your test. You may find that programs such as Microsoft Word and the like may be of great service when you sit down to edit your test.

Thank you for bearing with me, and apologies for the late response, again.

Flo_Schreiber

Villager
I again made some changes ( Hope that they applied) if not tell me ! And no problem ! sorry if im not that good english is a language i am still learning to this day

Snerus

Apologies once again for how long it's taken me to get back to you. Response times that are longer than 12 hours are typically highly irregular, so I'm so terribly sorry for the inconvenience again.

Most of the grammatical and spelling issues I've asked to be fixed are still present in your written test. I'm afraid I can't approve you until changes are made. Thank you!

Snerus

I'll be denying this application for inactivity. Feel free to reapply, and I promise we'll get back to you faster!