Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished ''For the Sun God!''

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Im sure magnus never knew either, pm me the exact location so I know if I actually did tell you xD

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Why would I have ever shown him them? they were used on two people ever. I showed a few people it OOC but in character I can only think of 3 people who could even know they exsist in RP. Magnus would have no memory of them as he died there and Nwalme wasn't at either of those events.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Uh-oh.. I can't say I'm excited for this, well I am but I also feel a certaint fear.. Because I know, people are going to die greatly.
.. KILROOOOX~

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
"How is it justice if you make people believe in something they do not want to. The very god you worship will unleash upon you for this heresy. Harateth will have your head!"

Now:
I like the sound of this! :D It's a pity I haven't noticed any of this in OOC chat or Rp :/ Maybe because I don't rp much and my character lives rather secluded from the busy streets and people. Can't wait to see this stuff in action Valonyx! :D

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
First of all, its not a specific event, its a full campaign.
Secondly, it's planned for the future, for diverse reasons, including the current lack of proper administrative hierarchy and religious commanding body.

However, it seems that some of the Imperial generals and lords are pushing for this to happen quicker then the imperial throne expected... ;)

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
First of all, its not a specific event, its a full campaign.
Secondly, it's planned for the future, for diverse reasons, including the current lack of proper administrative hierarchy and religious commanding body.

However, it seems that some of the Imperial generals and lords are pushing for this to happen quicker then the imperial throne expected... ;)
This general hasn't said a thing.