Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forest's scrapyard. (Nudity may be present)

What would you like to see most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Forest! :D Iiiiif you're by chance taking requests still, could I do a little surprise for my friend? Eudo's fiancee, Zephyra. Please feel free to tell me to go die in a hole if you're not currently taking requests, though! Here's her character profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/zephyra-teldraazreke.28739/

Iiiiiii would be fully willing to pay radiants as a commission, if it makes you more willing to draw Zephyra for her c:

Her expression should probably be somewhat similar to Eudo's in mine, but other than that, it's pretty much all up to you. :D

Mmm... May do something special for this, skype me over it when you get the chance.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Sorry about the ones requested.. namely Exclaimers.. I am getting around to it, I just really am not definite on a style ;-; so here- have poofy baby Eyota-y... thing.
Untitled-1.png

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Sorry about the ones requested.. namely Exclaimers.. I am getting around to it, I just really am not definite on a style ;-; so here- have poofy baby Eyota-y... thing.
View attachment 48444
That face . . is so adorable but also very

"I hope they don't look in the closet i hope they don't look in the closet i hope they don't look in the closet"

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
I need something to put as my profile picture. So, to ease your workload, I shall wait for your Elfa/Therry huggling picture