Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fort Saviour

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'd love to be a part of this! First however, I must ask: how would my character have found out about it in-character? Were there posters in Port Silver?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd love to be a part of this! First however, I must ask: how would my character have found out about it in-character? Were there posters in Port Silver?
This was a semi rp event. Which means people just overheard a group talking in the tavern. Then we joined together and ran to some point in the sorrows, protecting each other from harm, where we started building. I'm currently digging a dwarven hall underneath the ground while I'm a caparii. It's sorta some fun besides your char when you're bored or with your char when you feel llike your character needs adventure.

This is how we started off, I don't know if Alex changed the rules yet?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
It's precisely the kind of adventure my character would attempt to go on, but he doesn't know about it :(

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It's precisely the kind of adventure my character would attempt to go on, but he doesn't know about it :(
*You hear some lads, clad in full iron armor, talking about taking supplies to a fortress. You decide this is exactly the kind of adventure you would attempt to go on and ask them about the fortress. The men are hesitant, but seeing you got good intentions, they explain its location*
"Come with us if ye like, lad! But you'll have to carry the supplies!"
*They laugh at you as they drop their bags on the floor. You pick them up and with the heavy burden you follow them to the fortress*
Good enough? ;p