Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fort Saviour

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
Fort Saviour's a fort created after this http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sorrows-journey.26441/ it's on The Sorrows, the fort's still in the building stages, and it's located at those cords:
X: -997
Y: 72
Z: 104
@Piratep00f created it, and passed his rank as leader to @Alexandregd (me :D), he's still RP leader as far as I'm aware, if you find it, please don't grief, this fort isn't know by many, most that know about it were in the creation of it, it's a very limited IC knowlodge, but, if you wish to join it, fill this app (I provably won't not allow someone to join it):
MC Username:
Character name:
Link to character profile:
How does your character found out about it:

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
People on the Fort:
@Alexandregd - Arthur Dent - Bard - Ooc Leader
@Piratep00f - Rahm Kennyson - RP Leader - Second in Comand
@Depressed_Monkey - Lily Rose - ??? - Guy with a big name
@Bean/Benijim - Wilhalm OakArm - ??? - ???
@GhostKairo123 - ??? - ???
@Helios - Helios Sage - Archer
@Kalthios - ??? - ???
@MrToushe - ??? -???
@Reece - ??? - ???
@Yoda - Paolo - ???

@Rangers - All of Them - Allowed to take shelter here
@Ced - Main Ranger that ever went into the fort - Allowed to take shelter and May help if needead
@Deash12 - Guy who came with Ced, Ranger also - Allowed to take shelter

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
MC Username: Caedd
Character name: Cedar J'sera
Link to character profile: In my signature.
How does your character found out about it: Stumbled across it.

Note- Ced doesn't wish to be beholden to this fort or it's people. Rather, he would like a guaranteed space to sleep, and protection from the night's terrors. He can pull his wait and help out with certain things if need be.

Note 2- Ced is also applying on behalf of all the Rangers, so that they are all welcome at the Fort.

Last edited:

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
MC Username: Deash12
Character name: Dayter Arretez
Link to character profile: Signature!!
How does your character found out about it: Buddy 'ol pal 'o Ced.

Note- Ced Dayter doesn't wish to be beholden to this fort or it's people. Rather, he would like a guaranteed space to sleep, and protection from the night's terrors. He can pull his weight and help out with certain things if need be.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
MC Username: Benijim
Character name: Wilhalm OakArm
Link to character profile: (To be written)
How does your character found out about it: Heard talk of it and went out searching for it

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
By the way! everyone that signs up now will have the epic opportunity to go with us in the new sorrows world after the update. We're taking all our supplies from the current world and start a fresh fort! :D I love how many people are joining this. Good job on making this thread alex! I'm surprised and mostly unexpectedly amazed.