Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forums Move

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Good thing that regardless of server YouTube links still work. c^:

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Syncing of avatars and attachments should be completed in the next hour. I noticed a bug relating to links on hollowworld.co.uk. This has been fixed. Those of you who still can't use hollowworld.co.uk should wait a few hours more.

I'll give it another 12 hours and then I'll disable hollow-world.co.uk and redirect it to hollowworld.co.uk.

Everything seems to have gone smoothly - Thank you again for your patience. Hope you enjoy the little trophy gift!

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
It's probably already been told to you, but going through the extra steps to have hollow-world.co.uk open was real cool of you, Cherbert. Thanks for looking out for us.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hey cherbert, someone's gone and removed the 7 points on my OCD Warrior trophy - could you add 7 points to the forums dash so nobody ever has to deal with filthy prime numbers in their trophy points?

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Hey cherbert, someone's gone and removed the 7 points on my OCD Warrior trophy - could you add 7 points to the forums dash so nobody ever has to deal with filthy prime numbers in their trophy points?
>implying that prime numbers aren't god-tier.

Prime numbers are strong and beautiful, they cannot be reduced like other lesser numbers.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Is it possible that on these new forums you cannot include images in full size / thumbnails in your posts by uploading?

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
You can still post pictures by dropping the photo in this text box then copy and pasting the link generated into the handy dandy image loader on the toolbar. The picture will load as it always does.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
alright thank you!

Another issue is that you can now spam... I think it´s useful to post ´reserved´ under threads you make. but you can just keep posting without the 1 minute obligated wait time.
People have always been able to spam if they want to, it's mostly not being dicks that prevents that from being a problem.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Absolutely nothing I have done will change or break anything you guys are talking about. You are either doing it wrong or its always been like that.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Absolutely nothing I have done will change or break anything you guys are talking about. You are either doing it wrong or its always been like that.
I deleted my comments, just thought of a possible reason. Silly me >.<