Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Foxriver124's Applications [Accepted - Cukie1]

Foxriver124

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
"foxriver123". 123, not 124, that's just an error I made when creating my username for your website.

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
French, living in London.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming in the acquisition of IC information through OOC means. Using knowledge about other people/ the world around you that you did not acquire through roleplay.

Powergaming, or godmodding, is making your character overpowered in roleplay.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Glados

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm an 18 year old university student living just outside of London! Spent my whole childhood in Asia, and was born in Paris. I discovered role play 2 years ago on World of Warcraft, and have been on it ever since! I don't play too many other games, although I'm a fan of most Fantasy MMO, and I have an undying love for Darkest Dungeon, which I strongly recommend if you haven't tried that out yet!
Apart from that, I do parkour and have a lovely dog named Coogee, which, for those living in Sydney, is one of the beaches over there.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
A few youtube videos of me doing parkour, and screenshot of RP events I held with my guild on WoW, but I'd rather keep the links private for now ^-^

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No, I was simply looking for another game on which to RP, and this Minecraft Server seemd to be the most interesting.

Character Info:
Character Name:
Eldaarth

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Eldaarth's skin would be beige, with certain areas darkening, thus creating a pleasant color pattern over his body. The dark gray of his eyes seem to be in contrast with the brightness of his brown hair, yet his soothing but deep voice seems to intertwine perfectly these two opposing attributes.

His clothes would consist of a white linen shirt, covered by a thick, brown leather jacket. His light green trousers, delicately moulding his legs, seem to barely restrict his movement when running around the forests.

Written Test!
Beneath the constellation of leaves rifling the gargantuan forests of Altera, a lone elf seemed to be calmly returning to his tribe. His garb covered here and there by small stains of dried mud, he yet carried with him a subtle scent of fresh grass and wet oak, a distinctively refreshing smell, yet not uncommon smell for his people. On his back, a large willow basket containing the results of his three days long hunt; a meaty pheasant, miraculously shot down the night before, and various nuts and fruits he picked on the way home.

He stops. Where a human or dwarf, or even his marsh-dwelling cousins, the Moor elves, would see nothing but an alignment of sky-scraping trees, the Forest Elf recognised an intersection of paths. One led South, to the outskirts of Altera, the other lead deeper into the jungle. With a confident pace, and lips curling into a smirk, he took the latter path, venturing further into the dense green canopy of leaves.

In these lush forests, hours seemed liked minutes to these nature-loving beings, and soon, night started to settle. Content with his progress, yet weary of his travels, Eldaarth decided to allow himself a well deserved rest. As he carefully laid down his basket, his dark gaze shot left and right for tinder and fire wood; he deemed a fire necessary to keep him company during the coldness of the night. Never the one to feel vulnerable in this all-too familiar environment, basic instincts still guided him to come up with a small pit of wood, which he expertly set ablaze by banging two pieces of flint against one another.

The sizzling of his fire was soon joined by the soft and inducing melody of his wooden flute. Slumped against the solid bark of a tree, his legs stretched out before him, he played effortlessly, filling the atmosphere around him with a welcomed, soothing and absorbing tune, as the creatures of the Forests ended their day, or began their night.

The moon was now high up in the star-covered sky. A sigh rolled out of his lips as he slung the basket, his bow and the quiver over one shoulders and started climbing up the tree, soon reaching it's lower branches. There, he carefully set his gear down before lying on the branch himself. His eyes closed, and the calm of the alterian night softly brought his to sleep.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over
-test is missing in full
-Please list a mentor

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Mentors should be listed in the Survival Guide

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Very nicely written. It might be a bit until you're whitelisted on the server, as I'm still on mobile. I hope it's not an inconvenience.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Foxriver124

Villager
Very nicely written. It might be a bit until you're whitelisted on the server, as I'm still on mobile. I hope it's not an inconvenience.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Thank you! And no problem, let me know when I'm whitelisted ^-^

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
You should be whitelisted. Log on when you can and type in [ /warp whitelist ] to see.