Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Francis de Courtnay | The Ambitionist

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
This profile has been completely re-done, lots of changes and most of the relations have been wiped.~

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Added a drawing I found while browsing the Ice and Fire Wiki.. Added it~

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hallon, if you wanted to know. Unless you want to keep her normal titles of Queen, which happens in none of your threads. :D
You know Smurf, the reason she wasn't titled as 'Queen' in the Avignon thread (Which you pointed out) was because she was invited before she was married to Peter.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Lads and lady- He can choose to title her as he likes as it's his character thread and opinion. Seems to go for his region's titling as well.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

I think that gif just gave me a seizure.
Also, yep, just a question.
Can you remove this? Its very very unneeded and if you have such a problem with the way I handle my threads you can contact me privately, because I'm not going to waste my time.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+ Francis is currently traveling between the Tambry Embassy and other related business, however, settling in the Tambry Embassy currently as he has fallen with a fever.