Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Free Art

Tarron

Lord of Altera
@Tarron - I'm a little rusty after a week it seems! Here's a WIP; will refine after some foods. Hopefully. If you've got anything you think needs changing, nows the time xD
Holy cow that's good. Only thing is maybe he could look a bit less grumpy. But I'm fine if you want to just leave it there.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
You're very welcome! No rush. :heart: He's a great character.~

Now I'll get some comission batches done, possible that second sketch will start but no promises. I'm slacking bad.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Got some comissions done, then another sketch.
@IceandFire Sorry if she's not at all what you expected, ice. :c I'm burnin' out after a few hours o' workin.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Seems you've got a lot on your (incredible) plate, and I don't mean to barge in or seem like I'd be rushing anything along, buuuuuuut-
Any possible way to reserve a slot in advance the next time you're opening requests? These are

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
@Mitch
Baha, thankyou! I'm never sure about reserving since I dont like the idea of guaranteeing another series of these. :c I've recently got a lot of work aside from these so it may be quite some time before I open up a new batch ;-; Sorry!

@IceandFire
Postin' this here since this seems my art thread currently. Also /colour/ omg.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
@Mitch
Baha, thankyou! I'm never sure about reserving since I dont like the idea of guaranteeing another series of these. :c I've recently got a lot of work aside from these so it may be quite some time before I open up a new batch ;-; Sorry!
No need ta be saying sorry, it's all understandable!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Elz... I need a link to your deviantart or something. I love the way you draw :heart:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
@Mitch

@IceandFire
Postin' this here since this seems my art thread currently. Also /colour/ omg.
Got some comissions done, then another sketch.
@IceandFire Sorry if she's not at all what you expected, ice. :c I'm burnin' out after a few hours o' workin.

You are an angel.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Hmnn, I think the scar is supposed to be at her jaw rather, but I WOULD SAY IT LOOKS GOOD
Except I think moors also have white eyebrows-

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I 100% forgot about her eyebrows after I sketched them. ;c; Hn.

Also:
"She has a small, upside-down moon shaped cut on her left cheek."

Sizzi, thankyou! :heart:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff