Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Free Art

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Hurr-
Straight hair, the image I linked was for general colors- should have made that more clear. And, rather long hair.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
@smurf58105 - Changed to Amaya, also incorporating that tat, mmn.
(sketchy for now, gonna start colourin'.)

Edit: Now done. ... Im not too happy with it, but my eyes hurt and I feel 100% useless with anatomy and colour today. plsforgive. ;c;
(also more like joint request with @blargtheawesome - have fun tattooing this ic dohoh)

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
*..Dies.* ELZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I 'player loved' this when it was a sketch. Now that it's colorful- I have no more ratings to give. I... I....

Here-

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Days late- *

Oh. My Goodness. I LOVE IT. skdjfaskdjfaskdfjaksdjfakjs
askd
asdkfahdslk.
This made my day/week/everything. ;o; You are amaze.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
My word... your portraits are amazing! What's your deviant art account? I have got to follow you. I love em, truly!
EDIT: ehh, do you do real portraits from pictures as well? in all seriousness, that's no joke question. :p

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
@smurf58105 - Love you too, bb. :heart:
@solus - Glad you like it! Sorry 'bout them eyebrows though. xP

Also, thanks so much guys. ;c; You're all so incredibly polite and supportive!

@Piratep00f - http://elz-art.deviantart.com/ :) Though my tumblr has more of this stuffs. http://elzart.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art
And uh- Real portraits from pictures? I can work from direct references, if that's your question. xD Sorry, not sure what you mean ^^
Always happy to help support! you are really good artist, and wow. I love the details and coloring!

Keep up the amazing work!

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Oh my god this art is amazing, I need to give you ALL my radiants.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Next time you do comisions for radiants ill have to give you a billion as soon as possible! Be sure to pm me if you ever open up again im very slow with things like this and id love to give you a million billion rads.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
@RexTom - There arent any open slots right now, haha, sorry :p

@nexscarecrow - You're sweet ;-; I'll be sure to throw you a mention or such, ahah.

Currently busy over christmas, though!