Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gamecast

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Nevermind, I derped and didn't read the whole thread ahah. Yeah I got the mod. Not good at it, but it should be a laugh to at least try XD
Also I think I've got Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam... it was an offer or something a while back, not sure if it was a "get it free now and keep it forever" or if it was just trial though... should probably check it.

I would say Space Engineers but not sure everyone would like that/has that and... survival could get kinda boring after a while.
It was free forever.
It was valves christmas gift.

Also, I also have the mod, but as you I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, meaning I haven't even bothered trying.

I have way to many games ;-;

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Yes! Basically this will be like my stream the other night. We'll have fun and just chill.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Need more people for TF2?

Possible suggestions:

Counter-Strike

Spiral Knights? (If it gathered interest for more of a series)

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
By the way, these aren't one-time things unless you want them to be guys, you're all welcome to come play games and be a part of the stream whenever we play the one you want.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I can host servers.

Not with Hamachi (I disgust that ;-; )

It is easy once you learn to port forward.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
It isn't free.

It is basically a 6 v 6 airship fight

There are 3 people on each ship (might be wrong with the numbers). The roles go from shoot to engineer to captain.

Each of them can do nearly everything, but they are of course better at what their name hints.

The captain controls the ship in a huge map and the shooter shoots down the other air ships, there are two airship on each team btw.

The engineer repeairs the damaged ship.

The shooter mans the loads of different guns and tries his to shoot down the other ships.

There are a fair amount of different airships, you are able to customise them with different guns and each ship has their own good and bads. (Depending on playstyle).

Edit: It is 8 vs 8.

Four on each ship.

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
Is it free? Is it something everyone could be bothered to put effort into?
I've heard of it before but not actually seen anything of it...
It costs.. just over £10 atm.

EDIT: You can buy a 4 pack for £23.
It isn't free.

It is basically a 6 v 6 airship fight

There are 3 people on each ship (might be wrong with the numbers). The roles go from shoot to engineer to captain.

Each of them can do nearly everything, but they are of course better at what their name hints.

The captain controls the ship in a huge map and the shooter shoots down the other air ships, there are two airship on each team btw.

The engineer repeairs the damaged ship.

The shooter mans the loads of different guns and tries his to shoot down the other ships.

There are a fair amount of different airships, you are able to customise them with different guns and each ship has their own good and bads. (Depending on playstyle).

Edit: It is 8 vs 8.

Four on each ship.
Each airship has a team of 4 people and the matches are generally 2 airships vs another 2 (8 people vs 8 people) or king of the hill where you have to capture and defend a point or series of points. Other than that you've pretty much summed it up - the tactics in the game can get quite complex but it's fun for noobs as well :p

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
GoI is so great! I play it so much, would be fun to do.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Can do Terraria, Minecraft, definitely L4D2 and Unturned - as ya know.
Edit: Dayydream is my Steam.

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Yo yo, I'm in for Adventure Minecraft, TF2, and I'm thinking about grabbing Unturned

of course, L4D2 is my funspace so if y'want to get your butt stomped in VS, sign me up :p