Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Gear Town] Skiadro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I believe there was a small debate with another member around this being steam punk or not, I think it ended up with them saying that it will only include a minor amount of machinery. I may be wrong, but let me check and see if there's a quote...

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
This seems far too steam-punk.
Which loremaster approved, if I may ask?
Nothing steam punk at all, I think the most advanced thing that there will possibly be as of now is said boiler, and that's just to turn more gears. I mean if there are airships in the air docks, cannons and a tank belonging to the dwarfs I think this is safely within lore restraints, furthermore I'm checking with each project in city with the loremasters to see if it is legal.
And the illegal ones will be taken off of the boil -little pun intended-
I hope this explanation and clarification of the matter satiates your respectable ideals to make sure that the lore isn't twisted to suit the average player legion, good day to you sir (even though its night where I am ._. )

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
legion had a debate about this, and a legal-ness was achieved, but sally does have a point, this town needs to be kept legal, so not too advanced.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Duncan, how do we want our airship Balloons?
I've got a chunky Balloon which I'll make longer for the ship...
2013-05-01_19.12.28.png
Or we could have a thinner balloon?
What would you prefer?

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
ANOTHER UPDATE:

NiNi-kotobuh wants to talk with Duncan about it, he's told me he's trying to keep it going, only as something completely different we'll like.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
Fleecy, I don't mean to rain on your parade but, Sally didn't say the town was shut down. ( not yet at least or to me.) As for nini when did he say that to you and not me? And as a final note it isn't steam punks... :( all I was after was a town with massive stone gears, a huge boiler and some waterwheel aqueducts as well as interesting architecture, reasonable no?

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
Fleecy, I don't mean to rain on your parade but, Sally didn't say the town was shut down. ( not yet at least or to me.) As for nini when did he say that to you and not me? And as a final note it isn't steam punks... :( all I was after was a town with massive stone gears, a huge boiler and some waterwheel aqueducts as well as interesting architecture, reasonable no?
It's okay.. *pats Duncan's back*

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
Actually it's not okay, I have not been informed of any of this, and the Sally business has been resolved (I think).

NiNi

MooCat
Guys, tomorrow can i talk to you all on teamspeak? I can explain it to you all in much depth if you allow me to.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
-heavy sigh- actually I will speak tomorrow, but I think typing up and public explaination is in order here, so eloborate or rather dick Tate what you are going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.