Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Geopolitics, Claims, and Lore

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I do not really see anything worthy marking down there, so there are none.
And by horrible I meant that the job I did is bad, but I hav eno idea how to do it better
<- Needs more skill with picture editing programs..

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I do not really see anything worthy marking down there, so there are none.
And by horrible I meant that the job I did is bad, but I have no idea how to do it better
<- Needs more skill with picture editing programs..
Aah, I thought you were referring to the map itself, not to your skills on making it!

See, now we seem to be having a general world map developing~
I think that island between Earthspawn, Arcturus, Arduin and Venizia should be marked as contested or something, perhaps? We all surround it and (I think aside from Earthspawn) have some form of interest in controlling it.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Not that contested. My own town is placed there, Boulder marked it as one of the options for himself and Elumeril is moving there as well.

C

Cubey

area for dwarves won't work

dwarves requires mountains or single mountain

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
We can discuss it in private, although I assume that in the end it will require your membership in our house.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
You forgot the rest of the Dwarven Claims, which will hopefully expand into the Mountain Range, but there's not enough Dwarves to do that right now so for now it be like this with Dwarven Edits~
Untitled.jpg

Were in the Snowy Volcano and the Sea Mountains/Stacks/Cliffs/Rocks etc.

Angryboy

Original map made by Tayohud;
View attachment 26895
Just a small correction, nothing major but it would bug me, and feel free to not change it.
The small island bridging between Arcturus-region and the contested island, that is claimed by Helios, as is a small circular area on said contested land near that.

Sam wasn't clear at first, but is showing general signs of wanting to build on both sides of that river.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
As Boulderpaul said clearly - Those are options for Timbervale and not set in stone, and to message him so he can work it out with everyone who wants similar areas. No need to fret so much.

Angryboy

You forgot the rest of the Dwarven Claims, which will hopefully expand into the Mountain Range, but there's not enough Dwarves to do that right now so for now it be like this with Dwarven Edits~
View attachment 26896

Were in the Snowy Volcano and the Sea Mountains/Stacks/Cliffs/Rocks etc.
Sorry Seth, I think I missed it :(
I will edit it in if we have more regions.
As the only Arcturian who seems to be making an effort at creating our borders, I guess I can say this.
I'm willing to give the dwarves a small chunk of the Arcturus mountain-range, preferably to the north. We don't seem to be using that area of it, as the river doesn't flow through there.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
As the only Arcturian who seems to be making an effort at creating our borders, I guess I can say this.
I'm willing to give the dwarves a small chunk of the Arcturus mountain-range, preferably to the north. We don't seem to be using that area of it, as the river doesn't flow through there.
Yay, mountain-ranges.
If you could show me where you don't mind us claiming on the map, that'd be helpful :p

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Would someone kindly add in Cromarcky's circle of influence at the mouth of the two little rivers at the top of the main contenent, putting us right in the middle of the elves, venezia's islands, and the norse?

Thanks much.