Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Give Me An Anime

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay then-
Log Horizon
hataraku maou sama (It's comedy, I think it's worth a look at least-)
Claymore is AWESOME (It does have weird parts though-), but the manga is definitely better than the anime, the anime cuts out a lot and changes the ending :(
Ghost Hunt (you've probly seen it) It's good~

If I find new/good ones I'll letcha know :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Okay then-
Log Horizon
hataraku maou sama (It's comedy, I think it's worth a look at least-)
Claymore is AWESOME (It does have weird parts though-), but the manga is definitely better than the anime, the anime cuts out a lot and changes the ending :(
Ghost Hunt (you've probly seen it) It's good~

If I find new/good ones I'll letcha know :D
Claymore I really loved! I watched Ghost Hunt and to be honest, I completely forgot about it till you said this. Huh...
Angelbeats
Ano Hana
Clannad
Angelbeats isn't quite my style. Clannad I got mostly through.
Elfen lied? If you're into darker things, you've probably seen it. Basically covers all the things you wanted and then some.

Also +1 to parayste, it was amazing.
I started watching Elfen Lied on Netflix. Three days before they removed it. I cri. Might search it out eventually to finish.
speed grapher
nana
future diary
deadman wonderland
hell girl
xxxholic
I quite liked Deadman Wonderland. It didn't make any favorites list, except one of my favorite opening songs. But it was a good watch.

Aaaaand the rest of these mentioned I haven't seen yet. So many options!

Last edited:

Anithola

Lord of Altera
You probably havent even heard of it, but there is this old Japanese Anime about small children being exiled from their homes at a very early age, only to engage in violent underground tournaments similar to cockfighting. As the show progresses the main protagonist accumulates many more fighting animals than he would ever need, and keeps them locked up in tiny cells made round for additional discomfort.

Might be worth checking out if you are into that extra heavy hipster stuff.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Wolf children

MEKAKUCITY ACTORS

Log horizon. Needs to be mentioned again after SAO has been brought up.

RWBY is good for being indie (It's on Crunchyroll under anime shush!)
Spice and Wolf
Soul Eater

Blue Exorcist

Death Parade

Cowboy bebop

Darker than Black

Code Geass (Trust me it's great)

FLCL (Fooly Cooly)

I suggest checking out Glass reflection, a channel entirely about reviewing anime. (Though he holds no barred, beware)

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei: Rather dark humor about stuff like death, personality disorders and life in general.
Baccano: Haven't watched it myself yet, but from the description of my friends it sounds like something you may enjoy.
Elfenlied: Very brutal stuff about a girl with certain abilities killing everyone.

Sykon

I think I might like it here
I support anything related to Code Geass. I Lelouch Vi Britannia, command you. WATCH! Hahah. Also, if you're into the darker sides of Anime, and or Manga. Tokyo Ghoul(Anime/Manga,) or Kingdom(Manga) Both are very good! Kingdom is still in the works, and so is Tokyo Ghoul but. I'm sure you'l enjoy them!