Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Griffens application [Snerus - Accepted]

Griffen_Grey

Villager
Questions

1. What is your Minecraft username?

ECyno

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
I am from Ireland but however I was raised in London.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Power-Gaming, is trying to force your actions on another player without giving them time to react.Meta-Gaming, is taking information that you got or already had ,out of character and using it to benefit yourself or friends in character.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No. You also dont allow Flying mods.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself!
Um... in short I am a very shy and quiet person ,who enjoys reading , playing music and singing. I also enjoy playing piano and guitar. I like listening to music but I prefer calm and quiet kinds. Some day I would love to be an artist like with music or even paints ,drawings and things. I just really enjoy the more creative side of things. But most of all I enjoy writing ,like novel scripts .I dont think you could become a "proffesional" in any of those things but it doesnt matter even if I wanted to ,my father would never allow me.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
As I said I really enjoy anything creative but on the more academic side I would love to become a librarian or anything to do with books. And I guess I am pretty good at building.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? I just googled a medieval roleplaying server so no.
About Your Character!

Character Name:
Zera Griffen Castio

Character Age:
16 In looks but in actual fact I am 146

Character Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Um I have Silver Eyes and Siver/blackish hair. As for my clothes I am wearing a silky red robes with a hint of black and silver. If I am not wearing that then I should be wearing silver armour with green robes for warmth.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Skin is still kind of in progress. I apoligize

Written Test!
Zera Griffen Castio ,weird name right? My parent's thought it would be "cute" to name me after a bird, something about me having dreams that can "soar above the clouds ". I never really got it as a child of course, but looking back I guess it's kind of "cute" It showed they cared. Anyway enough about my name! I was born in a small village near the mountains. If I recall it didn’t even have a name ,because of how small it was. The population was only around two hundred to three hundred at most. I lived there with my parents "Willow" and "Leon" Castio can you wonder how they thought of my name yeah..? I never really saw much of my mother as she was always Travelling, Hunting or some sort of weird "job".

As for my father , well I saw him nearly all of the time , I'm not saying that was a bad thing and I know some people would kill to have the position I was in, my friends for example most of them either had one parent and dead/missing, or both of them were gone. The only downside with my father spending so much time with me ,was that he grew to be "very" over protective. I guess it's not that bad a thing thing Like it could be worse. He taught me a lot of useful skills, such as Fishing, Hunting and Archery I'm not saying I was good at them cause trust me ,I was terrible no ,make that Brutal but ,I tryed. My father didn't really have a job I mean I guess he was potentially a blacksmith ,he took on that role in the village anyway ,even though he was not "officially" one and ok he was bad but ,he was all the villagers had to fulfill that particular role.

A few years passed and I had opened a library in the village, I did not know you could make a living off of writing and publishing books back then. Even though it was clearly my passion , my father didn’t really support it however , he was set on me living "his dream" whether I wanted to or not.

My mother was coming home on this day. However all I remember was my mother coming home with tears running down her face ,at the time I was only young so I didn't know what was happening I just remember her coming in my room yelling at me to get up and go with her. All wanted to do was stay with my father ,but I didn’t realise ... I ...I *Tears start to roll down face as I tell the story* I....didn't know it at the time ,I didn't know that he was gone … Once my mother persuaded me to leave , we ran me and my mother that is she told me not to look back, but I couldn't help it. My father as well as others were being dragged away ,not all of them were dead most were alive. Being dragged by some weird group of people I still don't know who they were …

Since then I have moved in with my mother. We live in a small little cabin near the coast, no villages or cities in sight completely deserted. I wasn't happy there so I decided to run away. What adventures are in store for me, I guess I will have to wait and see

-Zera Griffen Castio

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-blue is not a natural hair color
-magic is very limited. I'll ask you to remove any mention of magic
-all skills should be of novice level
-cannot be a master swordsman
-cannot know steel as a blacksmith​
-review some syntax errors, as it gets hard to read the test.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Looking over the post, while the test is in compliance with server lore and rules, I can't help but feel that there are still spelling and grammatical errors on it. I'd recommend you go over it and edit the piece carefully. I'll be sure to view it again once you've done this.

Thanks for your time.

Griffen_Grey

Villager
Looking over the post, while the test is in compliance with server lore and rules, I can't help but feel that there are still spelling and grammatical errors on it. I'd recommend you go over it and edit the piece carefully. I'll be sure to view it again once you've done this.

Thanks for your time.
Ok thank you I will

Griffen_Grey

Villager

Thanks for your time.
Ok I've had a look over it and I have changed most of it , I added proper spelling and proper grammar so if you could look back over it and give me tips / feedback on it? Thank you :heart:

Snerus

Thanks for making the changes requested. This application looks good to go!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Snerus

The Account ECyno should be whitelisted. I'll consult staff to see if there is an issue, but you should be able to use the command "/warp whitelist" when you are on the server.