Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gundar just wondering why i was temp banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

gundar

I think I might like it here
So it says i was banned till friday for stealing but i dont know what i stole?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
From a chest in Malgareth

30648783 2012-01-18 02:29:00 gundar1 Chest Transaction Northern_Kingdoms 4004,71,-609 -(3x Glowstone Block)
30648850 2012-01-18 02:29:12 gundar1 Chest Transaction Northern_Kingdoms 4004,71,-609 -(128x Brown Mushroom , 128x 360, 1x Iron Sword)
30648930 2012-01-18 02:29:29 gundar1 Chest Transaction Northern_Kingdoms 4004,73,-609 -(1x Iron Helmet :32, 1x Iron Boots :23, 1x Gold Chestplate :60)
30648973 2012-01-18 02:29:44 gundar1 Chest Transaction Northern_Kingdoms 4004,71,-608 -(13x 366, 1x Gold Sword :8)
30648981 2012-01-18 02:29:46 gundar1 Chest Transaction Northern_Kingdoms 4004,71,-609 -(1x Iron Helmet :69, 1x Iron Leggings :14)
30649064 2012-01-18 02:30:12 gundar1 Chest Transaction Northern_Kingdoms 4004,71,-606 -(17x Bone)
30649082 2012-01-18 02:30:18 gundar1 Chest Transaction Northern_Kingdoms 4004,71,-609 -(64x Dye D :4)

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Just because a chest is unlocked doesn't make it your stuff to take. If it's not yours, I highly suggest to not take it.
When you're unbanned I would like my items back, please.

gundar

Just because a chest is unlocked doesn't make it your stuff to take. If it's not yours, I highly suggest to not take it.
When you're unbanned I would like my items back, please.
and also why is there a thief title if you cant steal just wondering. umm your chest thing is bugged only thing i remember taking is like a gold sword and some bone

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Titles are for RP and personal enjoyment, or at least as I see them. My title is commander because I have over 30 slaves. As for hawkeye, it is extremely rarely it is bugged, and the only time I have seen it bugged is when more than two people open a chest and take items.

Proof that it didn't bug- It's in the logs and those are the items missing, thus the number of spaces in the chest missing match exactly.

gundar

have a admin look at my inv and all my chest i promise i havent stole most of those i did take the bone and gold sword and ill do my best to get some of the items on that list.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
People really need to start locking their chests, because even when people get caught there's no guarantee they'll get their items back.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Thats something thats been discussed recently, whether it happens or not, we arent sure. Common sense pretty much dictates not to take stuff from a chest you didnt take unless given permission by whoever owns it, chests dont appear naturaly so if you didnt place it then someone else did, meaning it isnt yours.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I would think if items weren't yours (except in Sorrowlands), then don't take them. Although, that could be revoked by classifying yourself as a Thief, which then, if that one person stole the items, it wouldn't count. But then that person would go everywhere taking items + loads of people becoming thieves, ruining the good nature.

I would think if items weren't yours (except in Sorrowlands), then don't take them

Jinx

Lord of Altera
But if you had a policy saying that chests with no locks can be stolen from means that mails boxes could be stolen from.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Lets be honest guys, how many times have you been playing a game, take skyrim for a perfect example, and just run into some npcs house and loot it? In skyrim, there is usually plenty of stuff to loot withut being considered stealing, but we all know its ridiculous.
My opinion is that if you dont have explicit permission to access a chest, unless you are in sorrowlands, dont take from them.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Lets be honest guys, how many times have you been playing a game, take skyrim for a perfect example, and just run into some npcs house and loot it? In skyrim, there is usually plenty of stuff to loot withut being considered stealing, but we all know its ridiculous.
My opinion is that if you dont have explicit permission to access a chest, unless you are in sorrowlands, dont take from them.
Errr.... I do it all the time, as soon as they aint looking the whole shop stock is missing. That or i put a bucket on their head...

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
i LOVE putting buckets on ppl heads.
Reason?
If you get it positioned properly, they cant see, and then its REALLY easy to sneak/kill them.
I put a bucket on a guards head, killed a bystander, took off the bucket and walked off, no bounty or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.