Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gundar just wondering why i was temp banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
As for hawkeye, it is extremely rarely it is bugged, and the only time I have seen it bugged is when more than two people open a chest and take items.
There was someone else banned about the same time for stealing from a chest in the same town. I don't know if it was the same chest, though.

By the way, shame on you lot for spamming someone's ban appeal.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Scenario

*scream*
Guard - What was that noise, is some one hurt? Dammit if only i didnt have this bucket on my head i would help them!
*take guards bucket off*
Guard - Thank you kind stranger, if you had not taken it off i fear i may of had it on for eternity. You should get that wound looked at, it looks nasty.

gundar

I think I might like it here
I would think if items weren't yours (except in Sorrowlands), then don't take them. Although, that could be revoked by classifying yourself as a Thief, which then, if that one person stole the items, it wouldn't count. But then that person would go everywhere taking items + loads of people becoming thieves, ruining the good nature.

I would think if items weren't yours (except in Sorrowlands), then don't take them
I think it would be cool if you got caught stealing you get jailed instead.

lol did same with a child, I killed his dog they were going to dress it up as a frostbite spider, only diffirece is i killed a dog you killed a man I put a kettle on his head you put a bucket

skyrim you do make us laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.